Subject: Explore UniFi Protect 7.1 and the Latest Physical Security Updates
From: Ubiquiti <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2026 18:07:14 +0000
List-Id: bc856e62a9254399365d0277bmc list <bc856e62a9254399365d0277b.444809.list-id.mcsv.net>

View in Browser (https://mailchi.mp/ui/explore-unifi-protect-71-and-the-latest-physical-security-updates?e=6306a8f9c5)
https://www.ui.com?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2-YT?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2-YT?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2-YT?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID

Expanded ONVIF Support

Audio playback and motion detection now supported to simplify migrations to UniFi Protect.
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID

Custom Multi-Site Video Walls

The Vantage point concept has been elevated with multi-site Video Walls now native in
Site Manager, bringing unified viewing of camera streams spanning geography.
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://cdn.emails.svc.ui.com/Wired_Plug_RJ_45_2026_05_12_T153352_799_3e60eacc0e.png?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID

Deeper Widget Customization
https://cdn.emails.svc.ui.com/Wired_Plug_RJ_45_2026_05_12_T153352_799_3e60eacc0e.png?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID

Deeper Widget Customization

The Protect dashboard continues to evolve with deeper widget controls
and layouts.
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://cdn.emails.svc.ui.com/Wired_Plug_RJ_45_2026_05_14_T063048_750_42a04d3954.png?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID

True Command Center Experience
https://cdn.emails.svc.ui.com/Wired_Plug_RJ_45_2026_05_14_T063048_750_42a04d3954.png?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID

True Command Center Experience

Trigger automations instantly with flexible webhook shortcuts.
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID

Smarter AI Detection, Retrained from the Ground Up

A fully retrained detection engine delivers improved accuracy and consistency across
the entire UniFi Protect camera portfolio.
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://cdn.emails.svc.ui.com/Wired_Plug_RJ_45_2026_05_12_T153846_419_27d12df576.png?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID

PTZ Tracking
for Vehicles
https://cdn.emails.svc.ui.com/Wired_Plug_RJ_45_2026_05_12_T153846_419_27d12df576.png?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID

PTZ Tracking
for Vehicles

https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://cdn.emails.svc.ui.com/Wired_Plug_RJ_45_2026_05_12_T153943_110_b3b17a9272.png?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID

360 Cameras Now Support Customized Viewing Angle Downloads
https://cdn.emails.svc.ui.com/Wired_Plug_RJ_45_2026_05_12_T153943_110_b3b17a9272.png?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID

360 Cameras Now Support Customized Viewing Angle Downloads

https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID

Double the camera capacity with integrated ViewPort, built-in Edge AI, and Re-Identification —
all powering the next generation of fully local, license-free surveillance.
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
(50) 4K Cameras

(50) 4K
Cameras
Integrated ViewPort

Integrated
ViewPort
Built-in Edge AI

Built-in
Edge AI
150+ Access Hubs

150+
Access Hubs

Third Party Dispatch Services

UniFi Physical Security now supports DC-09 support for third-party monitoring and dispatch.
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID

Powerful, customizable control of your entire site — near or far.
https://ui.social/UNVR-G2?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID
Programmable Actions

Programmable
Actions
Long Range Control

Long Range
Control
Up to 10 Years of Battery Life

Up to 10 Years of
Battery Life
Programmable Side Buttons

Programmable
Side Buttons

© 2026 Ubiquiti Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Ubiquiti Inc. 685 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017 USA

Unsubscribe (https://ui.us8.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=1c1b02cb37&t=b&e=6306a8f9c5&c=4513f0ecfd)   |  Update Preferences (https://ui.us8.list-manage.com/profile?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=1c1b02cb37&e=6306a8f9c5&c=4513f0ecfd)
https://www.facebook.com/UIeverywhere/?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID https://twitter.com/Ubiquiti?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquitiInc/featured?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID https://www.instagram.com/ubiquiti?mc_cid=4513f0ecfd&mc_eid=UNIQID