Subject: 💰 Get a $10 Kalshi Bonus Credit When You Trade $10+
From: "CBS Sports" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2026 16:14:36 -0600

Special Partner Offer From  

Special Partner Offer From  

https://click.email.cbssports.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzV9AAcAAAAAAVQvQpVnosM-eASSlJwPP4lFg3uMyM7B2CS9Dd722U3HS8h9vA2XcTK0Wk9L0w2AZV_eQ1XpwFaGM6rDQSbGd5U1CafqEglbTSYv5Ak 

https://click.email.cbssports.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzV9AAcAAAAAAVQvQpVoGtqOxExSmuHDdhgl7rlkb3LlCGid5KCwyCgWkVdYcU6Pdanv5fOroiwrwlAeDn0MyoyM8C76Jtp6LKXErbe_WaAey4V7Qo4 

Summer is almost here and big-time sports events are in the air! 

From the fairways to the hardwood to the ice, it’s a season of championships and a great time to start trading on sports with Kalshi.

 Right now new Kalshi customers can 
https://click.email.cbssports.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzV9AAcAAAAAAVQvQpVpaLUWDqPMkSEAPXunKLUXYZZhUQov1K-Rfhumev361Rru2_spwLJX80T_4YgKBA-LswH9Giiyc9ocdc7lFu_VGixqTFHn-2o 
get a $10 bonus credit (non-withdrawable)  when they sign up using promo code CBSSPORTS10 and then trade $10+.*

https://click.email.cbssports.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzV9AAcAAAAAAVQvQpVqHHcirzKN4dA4TIi1EU5VC3FgpzOH8hbNLmP0273j0Twzl7UCjURr_PQa8BKkiuE-pnuW0a1RUmaOGyDLrfwRpDa-81Vz228 
CLAIM BONUS

Here’s how to claim your bonus!

 1.) 
https://click.email.cbssports.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzV9AAcAAAAAAVQvQpVrpyptHVPQwN2k4JB4D2qap9j3C8vrygunMOFmyQEX42__d0Rxn_mcDfDhRDxcpDvossV9Hb5Pvlkl8pq8F3GbW7VUh5uAlWQ 
Click here  to visit the Kalshi CBSSPORTS10 signup page

 

2.) Create a new Kalshi account and deposit at least $10

3.) Trade $10 or more in event contracts

4.) Receive your $10 bonus credit regardless of the trade outcomes

 5.) Trade using your bonus credits within 30 days of issuance, prior to expiration. The credit expires within 30 days of issuance and cannot be withdrawn. Any winnings derived from trades placed using the credit are withdrawable; however, the credit amount itself is non-withdrawable. Credits are applied before cash on new trades.

 

What is Kalshi?

 Kalshi is a regulated exchange and prediction market where you can trade on the outcome of real-world events including sports, politics, culture and more. 

https://click.email.cbssports.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzV9AAcAAAAAAVQvQpVsYlt3Gzx-BjdD36xzzvTHbZjSSuf11ipFmtJq3r_d2mH8w7APQKwleyutB1h03idzlg3FzYhJlu4uAwbZJEKirXRvsSYSWBQ 
 Learn More 
You are receiving this email because you are a registered member of a CBS Sports Digital site.To ensure delivery of emails from CBSSports.&zwnj;com, please add [email-masked] 
 to your address book.
 *18+. Void where prohibited. Must be located in the U.S. Restrictions and eligibility requirements apply. New customers only. Must use eligible promo code upon sign-up. The credit expires within 30 days of issuance and cannot be withdrawn. Any winnings derived from trades placed using the credit are withdrawable; however, the credit amount itself is non-withdrawable. Credits are applied before cash on new trades. Event contract trading involves significant risk and is not appropriate for everyone. Please carefully consider if it’s appropriate for you in light of your personal financial circumstances. See kalshi.com for additional terms and more information. Offer subject to expiry. Sports contracts currently unavailable in NV.

 
https://click.email.cbssports.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzV9AAcAAAAAAVQvQpVtU35xemNi0DJLPV6669eQoGGp9brq8nur1BiAkR0e1GPryfZmw7WsdAnpjmTheIZHVk3fb_18c1Q4l7uWNrPgqX6SjsrGtmo 
Privacy Policy  | 
https://click.email.cbssports.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzV9AAcAAAAAAVQvQpVuG7HMTwyXWgZVsgjT-hR8uIJSVyQ5TxRJYV7OFjVtRCH5mnNI2bEQIJjy-KRyRLKFuvOFe3JBqPRsa5PkRWIzqUzvXF0VSCw 
Unsubscribe from CBS Sports Parter Offer (c) 2026 CBS Interactive Inc. | 1401 West Cypress Creek Road&zwnj;, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309(c) 2026 CBS Interactive Inc.
1401 West Cypress Creek Road&zwnj;, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309