Subject: 👓 Doing THIS is costing you millions. Literally.
From: Caleb Hammer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2026 22:01:23 +0000 (UTC)

**********
THE HAMMER
**********

Breaking Down Money, Building Up Wealth.

We need to talk about the INSANE opportunity cost of your taquito
spending.

(And for anyone a little newer, taquitos = BULLSHIT. Keep up.)

I read a story about this 19-year-old who dropped $92,000 on
in-game skins for League of Legends.

$92,000!

And then he gets banned for being toxic in the chat, and loses
the account.

You know, the one with almost six-figures of skins on it.

me rn
What blows my mind, is If he had just taken that $92,000 at age
19 and invested it into the overall stock market, by the time he
retired 40 years later, it would have been worth $2.3 million.

Instead, he has literally nothing to show for it because he
couldn’t keep it PG-13 on the chat.

Dumbass.

But…

I guess I can’t really blame the guy too much.

(Except for being toxic. That shit’s easy to avoid.)

No, what I never shame anyone for, is NOT knowing how to invest.

It’s kinda scary.

All these crazy terms and acronyms.

Not to mention, math!

Terrifying.

Which is why when anyone asks me for advice, I always encourage
them to do two things:

* Start putting your extra money into a HYSA (High Yield Savings
Account)​
​
* Get any “free” money you can

What do I mean by free money?

chill, imma tell you...
Things like calling your internet provider to make sure you
aren’t missing any savings, responsibly taking advantage of
cash-back programs, and making sure your employer match is maxed
out on your 401K.

Basically any time you can get money for doing things you were
already doing, it’s “free.”

But if you’re just starting out and you need a solid foundation,
you should check out my newsletter sponsor: Chime.

Chime is an online banking app that helps you get ahead.

No monthly fees, no minimum balance requirements, and you can
even get paid up to two days early with direct deposit.

It's a great tool to keep your money safe and watch it grow in
one of their HYSA’s.

And when you sign up using THIS LINK (
https://733480cc.click.convertkit-mail4.com/92u47w30l9cnh6mndk6i9hzq0gv4kfwhzmp89/z2hghnhexzdvqlup/aHR0cHM6Ly9zZWN1cmUubW9uZXltYXRjaHVwLmNvbS9jaGltZS1jYWxlYi1uZXdzbGV0dGVy
), Chime will give you $200 deposited directly in your account.

#FREEMONEY

No matter what you do, remember that those dumb purchases today
could have made you literal millions if you’d invested it
instead.

So go check your budget and stop spending your future millions on
bullshit.

Taquitos,

Caleb “Free Money” Hammer

P.S. In case you missed it, I'm running a huge sale right now.

But the clock's ticking and time is running out.

we didn't
You've only got three days left to grab the Summer Budget Reset.

That’s a full year of Dollarwise, my 4-course financial education
bundle, and the budget-friendly cookbook.

For just $249.

That's over 67% OFF, but it goes away on May 15.

Three days.

If you've been on the fence, here's the simplest way I can put
it:

Summer is coming whether you're financially ready for it or not.

The question is whether you show up to it with a plan or show up
hoping for the best.

The people who’ve already grabbed this aren't smarter than you.

They're not in a better financial position than you.

They just decided to stop waiting for the perfect moment and made
the move.

You can do the same thing.

Right now.

Three days left.

​[Claim your Summer Budget Reset here — before May 15] (
https://733480cc.click.convertkit-mail4.com/92u47w30l9cnh6mndk6i9hzq0gv4kfwhzmp89/p8heh9h4oe70npbq/aHR0cHM6Ly9nby5kb2xsYXJ3aXNlLmNvbS9zdW1tZXItZGVhbC0y
)​

​
​

​
​

​Unsubscribe (
https://733480cc.unsubscribe.convertkit-mail4.com/92u47w30l9cnh6mndk6i9hzq0gv4kfwhzmp89
) · Preferences (
https://preferences.convertkit-mail4.com/92u47w30l9cnh6mndk6i9hzq0gv4kfwhzmp89
)​

​