Subject: Introducing Our Summer Three-Course Experience!
From: "Mark's Prime Steakhouse" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 12 May 2026 13:44:27 -0400

View Online (https://marksprimesteakhouse.fbmta.com/a/1/17249195174/17184625749/default.aspx?_u=aHR0cHM6Ly9tYXJrc3ByaW1lc3RlYWtob3VzZS5mYm10YS5jb20vbWVtYmVycy9WaWV3TWFpbGluZy5hc3B4P01haWxpbmdJRD0xNzE4MDkxNDYxNiZTdG9yZUNvZGU9MDAy0&_X=f5a0ptQhBIQ00) 

Introducing our Summer Menu ☀️🍷

A three-course dining experience designed for warm evenings, shared
tables, and elevated classics.

Available Monday-Thursday 

throughout June, July, and August 

$65 per person + tax 

(gratuity not included)

Begin with your choice of a Caesar Salad, Lettuce Wedge, or a rich and
comforting Crab Bisque before moving into your entrée selection:

• Wood Grilled Salmon finished with a velvety beurre blanc
• Herb Roasted Chicken pan-seared with fresh herbs
• Filet Medallions served alongside wild mushroom fettuccine

Each dinner includes one shareable side for the table

-- Garlic Mashed Potatoes or Creamed Spinach -- 

followed by your own dessert selection: 

Chocolate Paradise, Traditional NY Cheesecake, or Seasonal Sorbet.

Looking to elevate the evening even further? Add enhancements like
grilled shrimp, pan-seared scallops, lobster tail, or signature sauces
crafted in-house.

An approachable way to experience a refined summer dinner at Mark's
Prime.

Reservations linked below!

Make a Reservation (https://marksprimesteakhouse.com/reservations/?fb=0)

Mark's Prime Steak House (Ocala)
30 S Magnolia Ave
Ocala,
FL 34471
P: (352) 402-0097

[email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked]) 
https://marksprimesteakhouse.com/ (https://marksprimesteakhouse.fbmta.com/a/1/17249195174/17184625752/default.aspx?_u=aHR0cHM6Ly9tYXJrc3ByaW1lc3RlYWtob3VzZS5jb20v0) 

Visit https://marksprimesteakhouse.fbmta.com/a/1/17249195174/17184625753/default.aspx?_u=aHR0cHM6Ly9tYXJrc3ByaW1lc3RlYWtob3VzZS5mYm10YS5jb20vbWVtYmVycy9VbnN1YnNjcmliZS5hc3B4P01lbWJlcj0zNmI5MGNmMDIwOWU0NzBkYjdiZjg2ZDk5NzIxOWMzMyZNYWlsaW5nPTE3MTgwOTE0NjE20 to unsubscribe. Visit https://marksprimesteakhouse.fbmta.com/a/1/17249195174/17184625754/default.aspx?Member=36b90cf0209e470db7bf86d997219c33 to update your profile. 

This email was sent to you because you opted in to receive our emails
either in one of our restaurants, on our website, when making a
reservation, making an online order, providing feedback or when
accessing our Wi-Fi. Your email address will only be used for this email
club subscription and will not be shared with anyone. If you would
prefer not to hear from us, you can stop receiving our emails by
clicking the unsubscribe link above this message in any of our emails.
You may view our Privacy Policy here (https://marksprimesteakhouse.fbmta.com/a/1/17249195174/17184625755/default.aspx)
where you will find information on how to request a copy of your data,
have your data amended or deleted. You joined our list using
[email-masked]. Mark's Prime Steakhouse, 201 SE 2nd Ave Ste 102,
Gainesville, FL 32601, United States.