Subject: Lower Your Auto Rate Today
From: "ADP Offers" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2026 13:59:54 +0200
List-Id: 1097645999 <ADP Offers>

To view the graphic version (HTML) of this e-mail, click on the
following link or copy it into your browser:
https://click.offers.adp.com/u/gm.php?prm=ehULVDapbH_1097645999_710753_126359&_esuh=_11_13df298d670562732d64b5ab90323edd4a49c18cc7fe42a13d1e88505d38f40e

Save up to $700 on auto insurance

adp logo

Start Saving on Auto

Insurance Today

Timothy James, your car takes you everywhere - make sure
it’s protected with auto insurance that fits your life.

 * Completing a quote is quick and easy
 * You could save up to $700 on your annual auto insurance premium

Start saving today
https://click.offers.adp.com/u/nrd.php?p=ehULVDapbH_126359_710753_1_2&ems_l=740820&i=1&d=NTc2ODQzNjY%3D%7CZWhVTFZEYXBiSA%3D%3D%7C&_esuh=_11_0c6f4914332fb921e7d9b7c930b2b3d36a539e0f8a10d946642c8474507f61fb

spring getaways

Visit ADP Offers

Looking for something else? ADP Offers can help. You can find a variety
of other
deals from travel to food, insurance, and more today via the ADP mobile
app. New
deals are posted often!

Offer Terms and Conditions

The Start Saving Today link takes you to a third-party website. ADP is
not
responsible for that website's content, availability, or security. All
offers
are provided by independent third parties. ADP is not responsible for
such
third party's products or services. ADP may receive compensation if you
make a
purchase from one of our partners.

Saving $700 is based on the national average annual savings for new auto
insurance customers.

ADP is not a licensed insurance broker dealer or agency. ADP does not
provide
insurance or advice and does not endorse any third-party insurance
products or
insurance providers that we may advertise. All insurance-related
decisions
should be made in consultation with a licensed insurance professional.

All offers are provided by independent third parties. ADP is not
responsible
for such third party’s products or services. ADP may receive
compensation if
you make a purchase from one of our partners.

If you want to unsubscribe from our mailing list, unsubscribe
https://click.offers.adp.com/u/un.php?par=ehULVDapbH_710753_126359_$sid$&_esuh=_11_ffa0975e989898912bde0170cb63d359c157f6d3386b78d6f9e2c13f65f4935e