Subject: The Airtable Effect | See Claude and Airtable in action
From: "The Airtable Team" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2026 00:00:51 +0000

Plus Academy updates, a Change Maker spotlight, and upcoming events.

 <https://www.airtable.com/>

 
<https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/7313007433470148610?utm_ID=rec6sTuydjyfMnptT&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra5=free-teams>

Over 1,000 community members joined our Claude + Airtable walkthrough last 
month. If you missed it,the recording is worth your time 
<https://community.airtable.com/airtable-ai-66/event-recap-claude-airtable-see-how-it-s-changing-the-game-april-23-47860?postid=175809#post175809&utm_ID=rec1HkRbyxlzq5i54&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra5=free-teams>
 — and this issue has everything else you need to know.

Read the full newsletter (+subscribe!) on LinkedIn  
<https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/7313007433470148610?utm_ID=rec6sTuydjyfMnptT&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra5=free-teams>

 

Claude is where you think. Airtable is where you execute. 

<https://www.airtable.com/lp/claude-airtable?utm_ID=rec9DuL93WrbijLwi&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra5=free-teams>

Connect Airtable to Claude and turn AI conversations into real projects, 
structured data, and automated workflows — up and running in two clicks, no API 
keys or configuration required.

Try any of these Claude prompts to read, write, and analyze your bases:

 * Identify which tasks in my project tracker are slipping 
<https://claude.ai/new?q=Look%20at%20my%20Airtable%20project%20tracker.%20Identify%20tasks%20that%20are%20slipping%3A%20anything%20past%20due%2C%20anything%20with%20a%20due%20date%20in%20the%20next%207%20days%20that's%20still%20not%20started%2C%20and%20anything%20where%20the%20status%20hasn't%20changed%20in%202%2B%20weeks.%20Group%20by%20owner%20and%20flag%20the%20highest-risk%20items%20first.>
 * Summarize what my team shipped this month 
<https://claude.ai/new?q=Summarize%20what%20my%20team%20shipped%20this%20month%20from%20our%20Airtable%20project%20tracker.%20Group%20by%20owner%20and%20by%20theme%2C%20and%20call%20out%20anything%20that%20stands%20out%20as%20a%20major%20win.>
 * Audit my base and suggest 5 improvements 
<https://claude.ai/new?q=Connect%20to%20my%20Airtable%20base%2C%20learn%20my%20workflow%2C%20and%20give%20me%205%20ways%20to%20improve%20it%20with%20Field%20Agents%2C%20Custom%20Interfaces%2C%20and%20Claude%20integration.>

Connect Claude to Airtable and go → 
<https://www.airtable.com/lp/claude-airtable?utm_ID=rec9DuL93WrbijLwi&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra5=free-teams>

 

  

Learn AI where you already learn Airtable

<https://academy.airtable.com?utm_ID=rec5KV26Uo69jOBzY&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra5=free-teams>

 AI is now woven directly into our two core learning paths — Introduction to 
Airtable and Builder Essentials — so you build skills in context, not in a 
silo. New courses cover agents, automation, and AI in interfaces.

 
<https://academy.airtable.com?utm_ID=recoz159YmmzlsPgr&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2604&utm_extra5=ent-business>
Explore the Academy → 
<https://academy.airtable.com?utm_ID=rec5KV26Uo69jOBzY&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra5=free-teams>
  

   

6 hours saved. Every detractor handled. One Airtable app.

<https://community.airtable.com/announcements-6/change-makers-transforming-customer-feedback-management-with-stefanie-lukner-47690?utm_ID=recUfxhYUtoTCI69g&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra5=free-teams>

This month's Change Maker is Stefanie Lukner, Global Head of Digital Products 
at Waterdrop. Stefanie replaced a broken Google Sheets NPS workflow with 
Airtable — saving ~6 hours per week and routing every detractor to the right 
team automatically.  
<https://community.airtable.com/announcements-6/change-makers-transforming-customer-feedback-management-with-stefanie-lukner-47690>

Read the full spotlight → 
<https://community.airtable.com/announcements-6/change-makers-transforming-customer-feedback-management-with-stefanie-lukner-47690?utm_ID=recUfxhYUtoTCI69g&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra5=free-teams>
 

  

📅 Community Event Calendar

We’re always planning an exciting calendar of live events, user group 
hangouts, and office hours. Here’s what’s coming up: 

May 14 | The Art of the Ask: Airtable, Claude, & Prompting that Act 
<https://airtableevents.com/aiusergroup-claude-airtable-prompting-05-26?utm_ID=rechlYC9B5G6q4WIt&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra2=701Nx00000foqeyIAA&utm_extra5=free-teams>
ually Works 
<https://airtableevents.com/aiusergroup-claude-airtable-prompting-05-26?utm_ID=rec3YLEXgteQu6ruO&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra2=701Nx00000foqeyIAA&utm_extra5=ent-business>
| 
<https://airtableevents.com/aiusergroup-claude-airtable-prompting-05-26?utm_ID=rec3YLEXgteQu6ruO&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra2=701Nx00000foqeyIAA&utm_extra5=ent-business>
Virtual · 11:00 am PST 

This session breaks down what’s actually working when it comes to prompting 
agents to run your workflows.

May 28 | Build with Airtable AI: Workflow Hackathon #BOSTechWeek 
<https://partiful.com/e/fqg9Nu5XJ03GcSUdoteq> | In-person · 1:00 pm EST 

Join other Builders and founders using Airtable for an interactive Airtable AI 
Hackathon, where participants will design and prototype AI-powered workflows in 
Airtable.

June 2 | Build Agent-first Companies with Airtable #NYTechWeek 
<https://partiful.com/e/eVXwspZygA7cPx3Tjgnw> | In-person · NYC · 3:00 - 6:00 
pm EST

Join Airtable for a fireside chat and agent building challenge!

You'll get hands on with Hyperagent, Airtable's platform for building and 
deploying fleets of agents.

June 4 | Airtable BuilderBase Chicago 
<https://airtableevents.com/builderbase-chicago-06-2026?utm_ID=recXKK2THBADr6YN6&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra2=701Nx00000fER7DIAW&utm_extra5=free-teams>
| In-person · Chicago, IL · 2:30 pm CT 

Join us in Chicago to learn how to streamline your workflows through 
AI-powered operations.

View all upcoming events → 
<https://www.airtable.com/events-webinars?utm_ID=rec1bWSAgohSlTfVq&utm_source=lifecycle_team&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=it_ss_nl_airable_effect_fy27&utm_content=email_2605&utm_extra2=701Nx00000fER7DIAW&utm_extra5=free-teams>
 

 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/airtable/>  <https://x.com/airtable>  
<https://www.instagram.com/airtable/>  <https://www.facebook.com/airtableapp/> 

Copyright © 2026 Airtable, all rights reserved.

1 Front Street, Floor 28, San Francisco, CA 94111

Help Center <https://support.airtable.com/> | Resources 
<https://www.airtable.com/lp/resources> | Privacy Policy 
<https://www.airtable.com/company/privacy>  

Unsubscribe 
<https://links.airtable.com/s/eh/G7qXgYU8bIp3v0e977p7fpfBzGSkOWKw-RSJdll8Y9jCuoDigTXR0MZsgaPftzZNr8K2olGiYo7Yfk5JcYd2yMTiKEhgK6rYGtS08XQaS41_-lgNN5Tc2AEmNItMhd8B0kD6r07sx-73Nlh03Si-kf6StmDfz8LOKBur-H2-L_RUx9CZkr0cwF0So1KwcsyZMjr8LwWDvc_iw_RR9qOjTtRCuECPCyriNWgHZbEvhxwtVidGu1S_0loGFEOoe1FcebzTDRQ/BBnZ4MZwlM-6namBZaY_h1GZwcc2meXJ/20>