Subject: 👓 Getting a six pack is kinda like budgeting...
From: Caleb Hammer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 22:32:23 +0000 (UTC)

**********
THE HAMMER
**********

Breaking Down Money, Building Up Wealth.

Listen up!

You know how every single May, people panic and hit the gym
harder than Hiroshima to get a "summer body" by June?

And every year, they’re shocked when all they have to show for it
is an eating disorder and elbow tendonitis.

Funny how that works…

Because getting out of debt and un-fucking your finances is kinda
the same.

See, every week on Financial Audit, someone sits across from me
and says, "Caleb, I'll start budgeting when things loosen up."

Uh-huh. Sure.

​
I literally just had this 29-year-old dude on the show who was
sitting at negative $499 in his checking account.

He’d gotten hired for an AT&T sales gig and quit two hours into
training.

So he DIDN’T have a job.

But do you know what he DID have?

A $17,000 car loan for a Chevy Malibu that costs him $410 a
month!

I told him to sell the car to wipe out the debt, and his
response?

"But... I like the car."

​
What are we doing?!

Bro has a case of smooth-brain syndrome.

Here’s the thing, there’s no magical Tuesday in May where the
stars align, your daily sweet treats don’t have calories, and a
fully funded retirement account just falls out of the sky.

"Waiting for the perfect time" is just an excuse to keep swiping
your card for bullshit.

So here’s some FREE financial advice:

The perfect time to start taking your money seriously was five
years ago.

But the second best time is right now.

You have to put in the reps today if you want to see the results
later.

You build your "summer body" in the winter.

Just like you build financial security before the emergency
actually hits.

you, building your emergency fund...
That is exactly why I put together the Summer Reset Bundle.

I was sick of seeing people get buried in debt, just GUESSING how
to fix their finances…

So I took the exact steps I used to get myself out from a
mountain of student loans, and packaged them together in a sexy
little bundle.

From lessons on getting out of debt fast, to rewiring your brain
so you stop overspending: it’s all in there.

PLUS, when you claim the bundle, you’ll get my digital cookbook
100% FREE.

That way, you’ll be able to save money, eat well, and get
financially ripped.

I cooked up this bundle specifically for people who want to see
results fast and finally nail down the habits they need to keep
their money healthy.

Now, listen: I can’t guarantee your results.

(Nobody can. If they do, RUN.)

I can’t come to your house and slap the credit card out of your
hand at the drive-thru.

You have to put in the work.

It only works if you do.

But I can guarantee that if you were to buy the bundle a-la-cart,
it’d be over $700.

So for just $249 (that’s 67% OFF) you get:

* 1 Full Year of Dollarwise: Track every penny so you know where
your money’s going and what it’s doing.
​
* My 4-Course Education Bundle: Step-by-step guides on Budgeting,
Paying Off Debt, Investing, and Money Mindset.
​
* The Budget-Friendly Cookbook: Because you need to stop spending
hundreds a month on DoorDash!
​
* A One-Month Meal Plan: So you don’t waste any mental energy on
what to cook. Just a month of great eats on the cheap.

Stop waiting for the perfect time.

Put in the reps right now.

​[Start building your financial foundation right here.] (
https://733480cc.click.convertkit-mail4.com/38u97lr6gqtkh2lzqv6frh4m5z669c7h6wqmr/x0hph6he049e7pa5/aHR0cHM6Ly9nZXQuZG9sbGFyd2lzZS5jb20vZG9sbGFyd2lzZS1zdW1tZXItYnVuZGxlLWRlYWwtMj91dG1fc291cmNlPUVtYWlsLTEmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1FbWFpbCZ1dG1fY2FtcGFpZ249TmV3c2xldHRlciUyMFN1bW1lciUyMEJ1bmRsZQ==
)​

Taquitos,

Caleb “Summer Body” Hammer

P.S. This is something I don’t talk about a lot:

I didn't grow up with money, so I didn't have someone sit me down
and explain how to budget, how to invest, how to make a dollar do
more than just pay a bill.

I figured most of it out the hard way.

Mistakes, stress, and months where the numbers didn't add up no
matter how many times I ran them.

So for a long time, I thought that was just how life was gonna
be.

That financial clarity was something other people had.

It was only for people who started with more, knew more, made
more, or had someone in their corner who showed them the game.

And thank the Lordt, THAT’S NOT THE CASE!

What changed wasn't my income.

Not at first.

It was the system.

When I finally had a clear picture of where my money was going,
and I mean really clear.

Not just a vague sense of it, a crystal clear picture…

Everything shifted.

Not overnight, but steadily. Month by month, the anxiety started
to lift.

The decisions got easier, and the progress became something I
could actually see.

That's why I built Dollarwise and my courses.

So people like me could have someone who’s been where they are,
throw ‘em a lifeline.

The Summer Budget Reset is my way of making that system as
accessible as possible.

$249 for everything.

A full year of Dollarwise, four courses, the cookbook, the whole
taquito, at the lowest price it'll be all year.

Sale closes May 15 at midnight though, so don’t wait too long.

​[Grab the Summer Budget Reset here] (
https://733480cc.click.convertkit-mail4.com/38u97lr6gqtkh2lzqv6frh4m5z669c7h6wqmr/x0hph6he049e7pa5/aHR0cHM6Ly9nZXQuZG9sbGFyd2lzZS5jb20vZG9sbGFyd2lzZS1zdW1tZXItYnVuZGxlLWRlYWwtMj91dG1fc291cmNlPUVtYWlsLTEmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1FbWFpbCZ1dG1fY2FtcGFpZ249TmV3c2xldHRlciUyMFN1bW1lciUyMEJ1bmRsZQ==
)​

​
​

​Unsubscribe (
https://733480cc.unsubscribe.convertkit-mail4.com/38u97lr6gqtkh2lzqv6frh4m5z669c7h6wqmr
) · Preferences (
https://preferences.convertkit-mail4.com/38u97lr6gqtkh2lzqv6frh4m5z669c7h6wqmr
)​

​