Subject: Tj: Claim your Free Chips
From: "Chipotle Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 12:42:59 -0600

View in browser
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://click.email.chipotle.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzN9AAsAAAAAAOZzoXQAuVKDqKqxcm26We6jUF-QUl_kyrA8COtNr7Ivk1JhdYy1mhG_d6B8cN4w-1EzUtaUNdkbp6BKbvUVCalSPBm2lkJ11CD2IPEBiko
---------------------------------------------------------------

Chipotle Rewards
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://click.email.chipotle.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzN9AAsAAAAAAOZzoXQBtO4LpJ4D_Ycb9-QIxZJi7T2arfpBgUTjQN5qdP--2YYAV_4lAZ4Zffhw0Gd9wpURTlMOHcTv6u0BRzHvSjhsEselvpsfkEMk0fE
---------------------------------------------------------------

Cultivate a Better World.

Chipotle Facebook
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://click.email.chipotle.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzN9AAsAAAAAAOZzoXQCoZVvE0dmRmxsvLZLPAG39HoMyt5tp4n_YAZVW7D0kN7Lp_g7Q0MplQf7n2ju0GWVdejOMZpTnWa7QkYqE8cLbMDNhziB9Ggtre8
---------------------------------------------------------------

Chipotle Instagram
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://click.email.chipotle.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzN9AAsAAAAAAOZzoXQD20E1jnELbB9wmlvPfEO_Li4iBHCyO6sWzd7BkoQRDa8ohHRrGXjui84YIc-LZhKGTxpvN6D2aCsLnklNHdlaBW830Jh1gKUm158
---------------------------------------------------------------

Chipotle Twitter
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://click.email.chipotle.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzN9AAsAAAAAAOZzoXQE4hlPnXsn26ArR6aqmO4r987F6uNfVgJ4uHNgPGCzylCe7yGjcJhuT7FvZAkzvPHwIEXyml2B6MPzPt_gbUMlf5-2A_n6lwvlf7s
---------------------------------------------------------------

This email was sent to [email-masked]

Customer Service
-----------------------------------------------------
https://click.email.chipotle.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzN9AAsAAAAAAOZzoXQFQO2hOV1lXnTiXZ_eVVWkorsq-10MfUz6MqIn75puxIgDLx7z-L3PqDZGnd-mhp0QpXj9J7AMydGBPRgLpZEueVmYKr5Gj69PADg
-----------------------------------------------------

Unsubscribe
--------------------------------------------------------
https://click.email.chipotle.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzN9AAsAAAAAAOZzoXQG873hD0EaK-wpsqDd4pk4W7byc6I2-Wn5_IKmx6ZcBYJSTxDVD7ImSc4HsuM9gxQUsXa9aFUl8lPMzj3d40QPZ-fI8LGZUcuATxU6koV_gEg4lCvZ
--------------------------------------------------------

Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660 • USA
(C)2026 Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.

Chipotle Rewards
-----------------------------------------------------------
https://click.email.chipotle.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzN9AAsAAAAAAOZzoXQH8sZfjmEUEyN04LKrYCCn0zISLXJJhcg8uuEkwQKaQPhyJnSMf4SsunWmp77WnF80RU63f2OaSGv11eXjvuYyM3nPZ6ZOCVUPEEA
-----------------------------------------------------------

Terms of Use
--------------------------------------------------------------------
https://click.email.chipotle.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzN9AAsAAAAAAOZzoXQIoldz9B9YZay6D_aBuFcfWJEmFC480Dotv4DVH955JQJ_CKNfpCuq3YOQVPbRH6b7Csh93B_GQDGKVANuPdVqFLksIqG4YTT2jAE
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Privacy Policy
---------------------------------------------------------------------
https://click.email.chipotle.com/u/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzN9AAsAAAAAAOZzoXQJw1-kjcQ2Up6QvUviRO0h45jJLK0t6S0AA7EWYoVKro2OFHg3YAPUMCIyxlpUg0lmLJk1BSt5b8M3HKEqPRh-d3IFVx84eY2q7EQ
---------------------------------------------------------------------