Subject: Still Time For A Thoughtful Gift
From: "Hume Health" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2026 18:02:19 +0000

[She Looks After Everyone. This Looks After Her.](https://humehealth.com/pa=
ges/hume-body-pod)

[Delivers continuous health visibility across daily signals and internal bo=
dy metrics.](https://humehealth.com/pages/hume-body-pod)

[Give her care that continues](https://humehealth.com/pages/hume-body-pod)

[Features](http://humehealth.com)

[Apps](https://humehealth.com/pages/hume-app)

[Return & Refunds](https://humehealth.com/pages/returns-refund) =E2=80=A2 [=
Terms of Services](https://humehealth.com/pages/terms-of-service) =E2=80=A2=
 [Privacy Policy](https://humehealth.com/pages/privacy-policy)

You received this message because you registered to receive email communica=
tions from Hume Health. If you no longer wish to receive email communicatio=
ns from Hume Health, please [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/su=
bscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3DRNQetN&c=3D01K691EA16NBYV8RHX1Q4WNX2N&k=3D29059=
bacd46054758a248a375e4592a1&se=3Dtjphuhs%40gmail.com&m=3D01KR4EQNDAPCJ0BYGD=
1GGK4S2S&r=3D01KR9FX033RDEB89RV20GC3MG1) here.
Hume Health LLC, 1007 North Orange Street, Wilmington, DE 19801