Subject: A smarter, more proactive WHOOP
From: WHOOP <[email-masked]>
To: TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2026 13:00:27 +0000

See and manage what WHOOP knows about you 

 

 

 <http://whoop.com/thelocker/my-memory-whoop>
 <https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/context-hub-onboarding>

WHOOP will now be checking in with you more frequently, starting helpful 
conversations through push notifications.

 You can expect more personalized insights and recommendations based on what’s 
going on in your life.

 <http://whoop.com/thelocker/my-memory-whoop>
 <https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/context-hub-onboarding>

Get started by adding a few details about your goals, habits, and routines. 
The more WHOOP knows, the more personalized and timely your insights and 
guidance will be.

EXPLORE NOW  <http://whoop.com/thelocker/my-memory-whoop>
ADD DETAILS  
<https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/context-hub-onboarding>

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/H2PfcR4bxIS42gIWYwbzyvGj4mHIewokEOzmLANrK_AXhfzl_ozwJiq8SRePhNxd4GGOjdPWwJRJYgEbCbUuBHTsgLcVuG84VkKEtfBDaR35vgSwO-KgLgk78MX8K0w6G4WczTJjA6pYXBzuQ4TX0Tt5nb3O0ugCnLC_srVvTJqGDY6P0UcY6PEZVSsYuCAMzfG8Hg4xhAKsVeovQFLJAPZnkkuVgp3GkA-8/73VesSUbHVh1judT51HNjYGuOBZx96Lq/20>

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF> 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES
 <https://www.whoop.com> 

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/H2PfcR4bxIS42gIWYwbzyvGj4mHIewokEOzmLANrK_AXhfzl_ozwJiq8SRePhNxd4GGOjdPWwJRJYgEbCbUuBHTsgLcVuG84VkKEtfBDaR35vgSwO-KgLgk78MX8K0w6G4WczTJjA6pYXBzuQ4TX0Tt5nb3O0ugCnLC_srVvTJqGDY6P0UcY6PEZVSsYuCAMzfG8Hg4xhAKsVeovQFLJAPZnkkuVgp3GkA-8/73VesSUbHVh1judT51HNjYGuOBZx96Lq/20>

Click Here 
<https://links.iterable.com/s/oi/vsuXnQfyxud2cNlaCAT__cRAvc_H75-1JFWZ-VUqEXNT3kvz_9LlRRRycPPkXHTuchj_vdLN5H6gZiTBCsjdGnKEOgazk-zjAE7FMBnYQnvIFzp0lb6iERvYdKhRktHQkISDrVXRym1IBg/p-CIKJxabXAHutiCuOGvuHumXyTqkfeQ/20>
 to receive text (SMS) messages from WHOOP, including transactional updates 
(e.g., order status) and marketing messages (e.g., announcements and exclusive 
offers).

 By opting in, you agree to receive recurring automated text messages from 
WHOOP at the number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply 
HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg and data rates may 
apply. SeeTerms <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-messaging-terms-and-conditions/> & 
Privacy <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-privacy-policies/>. 

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF>