Subject: Ends tonight: Get 50% off for Mother’s Day
From: "MasterClass" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 May 2026 12:04:43 +0000

Ends tonight: Get 50% off for Mother’s Day  Here’s how to prioritize *you*.͏ ‌ 
  ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   
͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ 
‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌ 
  ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   
͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ 
‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌ 
  ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   
͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ 
‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   ͏ ‌   
 <https://www.masterclass.com/promotion> 
 <https://www.masterclass.com/course/112> 

 When did “I’ll get to me eventually” become your default? This Mother’s Day, 
let’s change that. Bet on yourself, communicate your worth, and claim the time 
that’s always been yours.

 Get MasterClass  <https://www.masterclass.com/course/112> 
_In This Issue 

01 Bet on Yourself  <https://www.masterclass.com/course/112> 02 Own Your Voice 
 <https://www.masterclass.com/course/189> 03 Reclaim Your Time  
<https://www.masterclass.com/course/495> 

04 Toast to Mom  
<https://www.masterclass.com/classes/a-sommelier-s-snob-free-guide-to-wine> 05 
New: Relationships  <https://masterclass.com/course/499> 06 Member Wins  
<https://learn.masterclass.com/memberwins> 
_lessons for you 
 <https://www.masterclass.com/course/112> 

 01 

 Build the mindset that finally puts yourself first 
 <https://www.masterclass.com/course/112> 

 with Sara Blakely, inventor and founder of Spanx, and a philanthropist who 
became the world’s youngest female self-made billionaire in 2012

 Start Learning  <https://www.masterclass.com/course/112> 
 <https://www.masterclass.com/course/189> 

 02 

 Communicate your value and stop being overlooked at work 
 <https://www.masterclass.com/course/189> 

 with Robin Roberts, Emmy-winning journalist, Good Morning America cohost, and 
bestselling author

 Start Learning  <https://www.masterclass.com/course/189> 
 <https://www.masterclass.com/course/495> 

 03 

 Reclaim your time by doing less and achieving more 
 <https://www.masterclass.com/course/495> 

 with Cal Newport, Georgetown professor and productivity expert 

 Start Learning  <https://www.masterclass.com/course/495> 
_relevant now 
 <https://www.masterclass.com/classes/a-sommelier-s-snob-free-guide-to-wine> 

 04 

 Here’s the perfect way to celebrate Mom 
 <https://www.masterclass.com/classes/a-sommelier-s-snob-free-guide-to-wine> 

 Skip the grocery store wine—learn to pick something she’ll actually love. 
Master Sommelier Emily Wines will show you how to choose the bottle that makes 
her feel truly seen.

 Sign Up Now  
<https://www.masterclass.com/classes/a-sommelier-s-snob-free-guide-to-wine> 
_New & Noteworthy 

 05 

 The Science of Connection:
Rewire Relationships to Last With Attachment Theory 
 <https://masterclass.com/course/499> 

 Dr. Amir Levine is a psychiatrist and bestselling author who has spent his 
career turning attachment science into tools real people can use to build 
better relationships.

 <https://masterclass.com/course/499> 

 Learn why your relationships keep playing out the same way and get practical 
tools to break the cycle, end recurring conflict, and build deeper connection.

 Get MasterClass  <https://masterclass.com/course/499> 
_Member Wins 

 06 

 “After months of confusion about my future and my goals, I received a 
MasterClass pass for my birthday. I felt suddenly alive again and wealthier 
than ever.”
 <https://www.masterclass.com/course/207> 

—Christine R., MasterClass member 
 <https://www.masterclass.com/course/207> 
 <https://www.masterclass.com/course/207> 

 Christine’s goals and future came into focus after receiving a MasterClass 
pass. What new path will open up for you?

 Reignite your passions, redefine your goals, find your funny bone, and more 
with guidance from the world’s best. Only on MasterClass.

 Sign Up Now  <https://www.masterclass.com/course/207> 
 <https://www.masterclass.com/> 

 <https://app.appsflyer.com/id1273867416>  
<https://app.appsflyer.com/com.yanka.mc>  
<https://www.amazon.com/MasterClass-Learn-from-the-best/dp/B081QX5R8T>  
<https://channelstore.roku.com/details/579323/masterclass-learn-new-skills> 
 Some content is not available on MasterClass at Work. 
 Disclaimer: This email was in part generated by AI and then fact-checked by 
humans. 

 <https://www.tiktok.com/@masterclass>  <https://www.instagram.com/masterclass>
 <https://www.youtube.com/masterclass>  
<https://www.facebook.com/masterclassofficial>  
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/masterclassinc>  <https://x.com/masterclass> 

 If you no longer want to receive updates on the MasterClass membership,
 you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" below. 

Support <https://www.masterclass.com/help-center> | Gifts 
<https://www.masterclass.com/gift?utm_content=gift_footer> | MasterClass at Work
 <https://www.masterclass.com/for-business?utm_content=atwork_footer> 

Privacy <https://www.masterclass.com/privacy> | Terms 
<https://www.masterclass.com/terms> | Manage Email Preferences 
<https://links.masterclass.com/s/eh/NT11udTbtb7vLXFPWp2hrA2Ir5oZp02OXNfBS-f5qBEdLa3skYG8INg8cQ5pLGrHQ3riBZ_tlIWt-qTh8RDlluYPoY5QFsq_rCMxZOE7hPJ29xnNdEB65AH__sFTfHrPzKrJoivptr8Lg8TbOdp3cw47NGKEBK8j-z_Ca8BAjYB8I6guSy0nfz7NoHiKfPdk4S_vvBojt7flE4JA7OyJ4tF4bY_CK74n6XHGpFJ0q4y9OkLg_m7HoF2-Jiby37407PwGhcELU-kjK0Hj4NotPE0wDHzLVQP9g6R37liEGoGzwib3FeKGD0rW4KnL6nyem3BdgnucMFz5N_Lifzt_QeXFjG8qhuomPA58_5qoLd00mOSKTy1bOQ38uJDaNLAGBXebxYcG7uEcf_BE__Nyl7jjz4_ggwNMDztMEQ/raol9OAofeNTb5cbq2dNnd_c-zmqxvNR/20>
 ©2026 MasterClass, 660 4th Street #443, San Francisco, CA 94107 USA 
MasterClass is a trademark owned by Yanka Industries, Inc.  
<https://www.masterclass.com/>