Subject: Stand with USF After the Marine Science Lab Fire
From: "USF Advancement" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2026 14:31:51 -0600

https://click.advance.usf.edu/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAwAAAAAAIZSQxiCY38ne7eiDzPmh1pFr-vmtxYulaD1oYYd728UPrKiflqUM3UraT3etcYNtf2P2b3P0fI1c4fEAleEprsg5m4dFNuABYn3dm5xgA 
View this email as a web page. 

https://click.advance.usf.edu/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAwAAAAAAIZSQxiDHi64OjT-kv4Dxmqqfyz7_QT3yTGkjlcNWffPdqrWajr3HCvJjkWdoaB9HOLx073R9uyLH-b_hoe-umLeRr9H9x606dvQlMk8mw 

 

 Dear Timothy,
This past weekend, the USF community experienced a heartbreaking loss when a devastating fire destroyed the Marine Science Laboratory on the USF St. Petersburg campus. While we are grateful that no one was injured, the impact on students, faculty and decades of vital marine research is significant.

For generations, the USF College of Marine Science has been a leader in ocean and environmental research, preparing scientists whose work protects our coastal communities and ecosystems. Today, that mission continues, and our students and researchers need the support of the Bulls community more than ever as they begin the long process of recovery and rebuilding.

Your gift will help provide critical resources for displaced research efforts, replace damaged equipment, support students and accelerate the recovery of this essential facility.

Together, we can ensure that discovery, innovation and student success continue to thrive at USF no matter the obstacles.

Thank you for standing with our USF family during this difficult time.

https://click.advance.usf.edu/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAwAAAAAAIZSQxiFfpCcchnP1Dahn1oMHBSMR6av3qGdCBkD6nVVMBQhgCPgCAo8Md8PiJpB38deMQcrMnR2z14eA2W2j5mFe9ZF_otp3_QqUwdKeQ 
STAND WITH USF MARINE SCIENCE 

https://click.advance.usf.edu/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAwAAAAAAIZSQxiHGzSox-dvzNw_f1_CyKMIgQQMFR16xkQyo2u79gSXIKHOnIMqj3W3dp5UUZsWX0weN9TBq9lONmlTsksM2adCn6gpMzj8lnKrIw 

University of South Florida

4202 East Fowler Avenue, ALC100 Tampa, FL 33620, United States

https://click.advance.usf.edu/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAwAAAAAAIZSQxiJvToA-bGFYdAFCB72ERJGSXsHHmn3OVZixyBuJvU77j-XjvV4eL4ybwA-AW6lKIW4v5JyAVTtC_Jd0PvPcAdEgvbowsbkgqHM2g 
Privacy Policy  | 
https://click.advance.usf.edu/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAwAAAAAAIZSQxiLxUj7nYRwJk2wBeLbdmKl6Hos4LSWRXDIuMnQ6HzUPdECTNX4LnxP57sjUtYr3rVDnEcw08qQIqgF785iUeFPXJ4o3BBFcnMmIA 
Nonprofit Disclosures  | 
https://click.advance.usf.edu/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAwAAAAAAIZSQxiPVLMGbo5oCpEO41-bTkv2mb2tNIHW9MlL6wR1OI-X1gHXTkQcvQlOWmLzJaNWc7_-Km4hHBE4FFOBXbJ4POBnfbTeCVOXK7RdOZ96Gcs 
Unsubscribe