Subject: Get Ready to Shop: Restock & Savings!
From: "Lilova" <[email-masked]>
To: "Timothy Bourdeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2026 18:45:15 +0000

https://lilova.com/

https://lilova.com/collections/adult

https://lilova.com/collections/teen-collection

https://lilova.com/collections/all

https://lilova.com/

https://lilova.com/

https://lilova.com/collections/for-postpartum

https://lilova.com/collections/for-periods

https://lilova.com/collections/for-bladder-leaks

=E2=80=8A

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

[Image of Jade Cotton Brief](https://lilova.myshopify.com/products/jade-cot=
ton-brief)

[Jade Cotton Brief](https://lilova.myshopify.com/products/jade-cotton-brief=
)

$32.00

[UP TO 30% OFF](https://lilova.myshopify.com/products/jade-cotton-brief)

[Image of Olivia Boyshort](https://lilova.myshopify.com/products/olivia-boy=
short)

[Olivia Boyshort](https://lilova.myshopify.com/products/olivia-boyshort)

$36.00

[UP TO 30% OFF](https://lilova.myshopify.com/products/olivia-boyshort)

[Image of Lily Cotton Bikini](https://lilova.myshopify.com/products/lily-co=
tton-bikini)

[Lily Cotton Bikini](https://lilova.myshopify.com/products/lily-cotton-biki=
ni)

$27.00

[UP TO 30% OFF](https://lilova.myshopify.com/products/lily-cotton-bikini)

[Image of Avery Cotton Hip-Hugger](https://lilova.myshopify.com/products/av=
ery-cotton-hip-hugger)

[Avery Cotton Hip-Hugger](https://lilova.myshopify.com/products/avery-cotto=
n-hip-hugger)

$29.00

[UP TO 30% OFF](https://lilova.myshopify.com/products/avery-cotton-hip-hugg=
er)

FOLLOW US

[facebook](https://www.facebook.com/lilova.us)
[instagram](https://www.instagram.com/shoplilova/)
[tiktok](https://www.tiktok.com/@shoplilova)
[email](mailto:[email-masked])

No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-=
lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=3DY7vA8Z&c=3D01K9N20VSS86YGGWHBC0KR8Y=
MM&k=3Dfcf5d1bd02cf6b51c70ffd384538032e&se=3Dtjphuhs%40gmail.com&m=3D01KR4C=
39XZ0BVYZRNBKEH0XNVA&r=3D01KR4DMP7V3ET6PDFN23Y4TZAN).