Subject: Attend our virtual Options Strategies workshop
From: "Charles Schwab & Co., Inc." <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2026 11:37:30 -0600

Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

  
https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAcAAAAAARziUNnNbSzHPnDmQPWHGlKwiaeLf615btXBkZQftFN37OOgb7qAScOI-uIZW0vkAWRFQE5CF-MKHHFpCausyc80n8QLRP82blGYj_28 
view on web 

 

 

 

 

SCHWAB COACHING(R)

Interactive learning made easy.
Join the virtual Options Strategies workshop.

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAcAAAAAARziUNnOl8Rw4rCLhFQMBoT-rvhpJGgfSXTNz-f5OqVEgoLBiQ-H0CwPm1XN4hTuKmFNvDT8BBeFfc6eeSWe9GMDhh_3ZjBSu3wDgH001INwDA 
Register now 

 Join our four-part 
https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAcAAAAAARziUNnPRtZqTRWTX38m8e7c145yZFtdMgMeDqwuatWc0dnlYCuIb0rZEKamBNpSD1D2d7QS7nR0mIutsoD6mgoYYGgSCzPVSHjNZtBn_agjDQ 
virtual workshop  to learn practical investing strategies and how to apply them to our platforms. Unlock the full potential of your portfolio with our options strategies series. You'll learn about foundational strategies designed to help you manage risk, generate income, and build downside protection.

Plus, you can get your specific questions answered by our coaches in a live, one-hour Q&A session—a unique opportunity to interact with our supportive community of coaches and like-minded peers.

Options Strategies virtual workshop series

Monday, June 8 - Friday, June 12, 2026

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAcAAAAAARziUNnQSlpGwmt7wJ3o14U372jF2VZKkyboJAqkUGvicp5NjzOVqx-uOyH8JQzJnGrk384FD-peaZEEJQli2QPfYbAD-I9XZKTjWm_3i9iLyQ 
Register now

 

  

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAcAAAAAARziUNnSDHUTlDU2nAjXwqjUjmvwBNJPCuj0bH2mFYeU-fcqjhRlbVCHH_GxWujNb8lo8hNgnnWeRw593tPjDIhQnsyk09FmUVGNXc4XiekvtA 
Unsubscribe 

 

 

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAcAAAAAARziUNnU8z7XSUwEjgh8KUfOS0-6QazvkaL3qxgoui-71ovuMlBYLSLNd3HHmywB6mnZ1zsNdbAP9QUiC5taVY__CIK1YV02_P29Hwuh6RjhwQ 
Manage Preferences 

 

 

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAcAAAAAARziUNnV4ad0sCZTuIs7BGuYXsSNXIceXeNsXQO6litAIZyVj6TOaHYJIwIEU-6J8LqOrGWpeGA2UKWXmlGaJWGrBsGDGTRP7kOpDPTpYvNaGg 
Privacy 

 

 

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAcAAAAAARziUNnWzOsOT0omDWsdWKmtRRpbC5GsqEbQwgUR0uhfIIffMVMhK_rZicSTQe1cUUQQdKm6bvr9ID2h3Oz3T1WMaYd6FS-rGaWoFDYG8qYzWg 
Insights 

 

 

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAcAAAAAARziUNnX-st4bBrO9-agdEgIpiUTYndy94QYnR0LGrJSGjT0cZ69ezz5FglJhmb3jg8CXEXokG6uDzdyLlpkVv0rSHewiI_Jz1rdzv3PmN6hgw 
<img alt='secure' border='0' height='11' src='https://image.email.schwab.com/lib/fe9c13727665067c76/m/2/e92e2fd2-cae6-4b15-aaa8-aee8f88b3c67.png' style='padding-right:6px' width='9'> Log in 

 

 

 

 

 

 Investing involves risk, including loss of principal and for some products and strategies, loss of more than your initial investment.

 Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the Options Disclosure Document titled "
https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAcAAAAAARziUNnY9ffFLGjHDtS4a4EVVVd2JN5pm6MqQ3moUCiV-SQz6W2Q7J1FdBxBfXf3BgXypTbwbnRXsse_GEo0-cUJ6qiQ6TIFvIbkmQ8Q 
Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options " before considering any option transaction. Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request.

 This material is intended for general informational purposes only. This should not be considered an individualized recommendation or personalized investment advice. The investment strategies mentioned may not be suitable for everyone. Each investor needs to review an investment strategy for his or her own particular situation before making any investment decisions.

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

   

 
If you have any questions or concerns, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. Instead, visit 
https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAcAAAAAARziUNnZWZt8CE1Ljj5CVwT5FdkdZ9gQKZwMNHKorWCXOovrG2RLchelzITzT60y-g2EbnzK9knLAhMd731Qh6FIzOe1JazllLgUx01o 
schwab.com/contact-us  to identify a fast and simple way to get in touch. To update your address using a secure channel, please 
https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAcAAAAAARziUNnawxXU41oE1Rn6ix1Pn7ejTnTyB-LxWYK0BwKyNnDqG_VlLjfXAGWJkMcyZxoW3JhfNvRoTLm53QQxGlaFh4CAsQm0dDxCTxiT 
log in to your account .

NOTICE: All email sent to or from the Charles Schwab corporate email system may be retained, monitored, and/or reviewed by Schwab personnel.

Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 3000 Schwab Way, Westlake, TX 76262-8104

   

(c)2026 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member 
https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NzB9AAcAAAAAARziUNnbTJmowmlpSiqYFx7NEsYJtCdKKYoDyuYngpg9yrAaMbn7D4TmlA1DgXFPcebqCANk9ebVd-E7lmjxs2oFGJChUyR5fYn-IG_p 
SIPC .

 

 

 

(0326-AX7Z) (0526-B0FP) EML130147-01  (05/26)