Subject: What’s new (and next) on WHOOP
From: WHOOP <[email-masked]>
To: TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2026 17:06:11 +0000

Your first quarterly update from our CEO 

 

 

 <https://www.whoop.com> 

 <https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UVgfkXizqGE>
 <https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UVgfkXizqGE>

Big updates are coming to WHOOP. Smarter coaching, sharper measurement of your 
activity and effort, and a deeper health picture.

More context, better coaching

 <https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UVgfkXizqGE>
 <https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UVgfkXizqGE>

Now Available: Your Memory organizes your goals, life events, and what matters 
to you in your Profile, powering coaching that's more personal across WHOOP. 
Proactive check-ins reach out at the right moment, and you can now log Journal 
entries by voice or text.

More captured. More accurate.

 <https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UVgfkXizqGE>
 <https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UVgfkXizqGE>

Coming Soon: More of your activity, captured automatically. Plus, improved 
heart rate accuracy across workouts and everyday wear.

See your strength progress clearly

 <https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UVgfkXizqGE>
 <https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UVgfkXizqGE>

Coming Soon: Strength Trainer trends and personal records on every lift. Plus 
deeper integrations with the apps you already use to train and connect with 
your community, bringing more of your activity into WHOOP.

A more complete picture of your health

 <https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UVgfkXizqGE>
 <https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UVgfkXizqGE>

Coming Soon: Securely connect your medical records to WHOOP with HealthEx, so 
your coaching reflects your full health context. Plus, a new add-on: on-demand 
video consultations with licensed clinicians, seamlessly integrated into WHOOP. 
Turn your data into personalized guidance for recovery, performance, and 
overall health. Because knowing your data is one thing. Acting on it is 
everything.

LEARN MORE  <https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UVgfkXizqGE>

LEARN MORE  <https://www.youtube.com/shorts/UVgfkXizqGE>

 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/do300v-CrmDKzwpxdFzkjZQbR19V4k3AsgHGR97r33KhQGcZq3yJVXX1Pibc_PP1x_MKRCCbN1y4hhXfcFh9COd-cr3Tsj20DblrwDE8ryxWysnL-wtW2DAhAil0DFYBTBdSDev1RarkW6kN5cMMRHfW015OPUV0MI7H5CzkADikq6CWSZdSXfEebWeDrVC2OUBjwo_E-g7LOKuSI7fqE0gh6hJs-zl2JRuJ/0gnj9nB1OhO4pC69j_zUl3frILxaHWgI/20>

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF> 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES
 <https://www.whoop.com> 

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/do300v-CrmDKzwpxdFzkjZQbR19V4k3AsgHGR97r33KhQGcZq3yJVXX1Pibc_PP1x_MKRCCbN1y4hhXfcFh9COd-cr3Tsj20DblrwDE8ryxWysnL-wtW2DAhAil0DFYBTBdSDev1RarkW6kN5cMMRHfW015OPUV0MI7H5CzkADikq6CWSZdSXfEebWeDrVC2OUBjwo_E-g7LOKuSI7fqE0gh6hJs-zl2JRuJ/0gnj9nB1OhO4pC69j_zUl3frILxaHWgI/20>

Click Here 
<https://links.iterable.com/s/oi/s7vAIfXFaghPx-7Qy2u09DYQWLof-V-jAhO2cR4SzEpR7DbCW4DRtFenm0n7naFexpN38bD8kPQ7S69VXw1oLcCmazKz1U9ZCURvTUKUGjCYP2LJf8GnZrSyzu70l3TZQ5nTqCPIEh3qfg/-7Y1cNiBScG0Z3meLjBn7lqJj6cQLn01/20>
 to receive text (SMS) messages from WHOOP, including transactional updates 
(e.g., order status) and marketing messages (e.g., announcements and exclusive 
offers).

 By opting in, you agree to receive recurring automated text messages from 
WHOOP at the number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply 
HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg and data rates may 
apply. SeeTerms <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-messaging-terms-and-conditions/> & 
Privacy <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-privacy-policies/>. 

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF>