Subject: 4 Minute Fridays: The four-minute exercise that cuts death risk by 40%, why you should never wear shoes in the home & I track this biomarker every 6 months to avoid heart disease
From: Dan Go <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 May 2026 15:05:45 +0000 (UTC)

​
Read this on Dango.co (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/reh8hohmzgew49s2/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZGFuZ28uY28vYmxvZy80LW1pbnV0ZS1mcmlkYXlzLW1heS04dGgtMjAyNg==
)​

Welcome to 4 Minute Fridays, my weekly newsletter, where I reveal
cutting-edge tips to help you get lean, boost energy, and live
longer.

--------------------------
What's in store for today:
--------------------------

* The 4-minute exercise that cuts death risk by 40%
* Why you should never wear shoes in the home
* I track this biomarker every 6 months to avoid heart disease

Today's issue is brought to you by High Performance Founder
Private Coaching (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/l2hehmhl78z6evu6/aHR0cHM6Ly9oaWdocGVyZm9ybWFuY2Vmb3VuZGVyLmNvbS9wcml2YXRlLWNvYWNoaW5nP3V0bV9zb3VyY2U9bmV3c2xldHRlciZ1dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9jYW1wYWlnbj1uZXdzbGV0dGVyX2NhbGxvdXQmdXRtX2NvbnRlbnQ9Zm9vdGVyX2N0YQ==
).

We help high-achieving entrepreneurs and professionals drop
weight, lose the belly, and improve their energy levels without
giving up their favorite foods or spending hours in the gym.

If you're an entrepreneur with 20 pounds or more to lose, you are
sitting on a goldmine of unrealized performance, energy, and
confidence.

Click the link below to apply for a free Result Accelerator Call
(
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/l2hehmhl78z6evu6/aHR0cHM6Ly9oaWdocGVyZm9ybWFuY2Vmb3VuZGVyLmNvbS9wcml2YXRlLWNvYWNoaW5nP3V0bV9zb3VyY2U9bmV3c2xldHRlciZ1dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9jYW1wYWlnbj1uZXdzbGV0dGVyX2NhbGxvdXQmdXRtX2NvbnRlbnQ9Zm9vdGVyX2N0YQ==
), and let's get you in the best shape of your life.

-->Click here to apply for body transformation coaching (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/l2hehmhl78z6evu6/aHR0cHM6Ly9oaWdocGVyZm9ybWFuY2Vmb3VuZGVyLmNvbS9wcml2YXRlLWNvYWNoaW5nP3V0bV9zb3VyY2U9bmV3c2xldHRlciZ1dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9jYW1wYWlnbj1uZXdzbGV0dGVyX2NhbGxvdXQmdXRtX2NvbnRlbnQ9Zm9vdGVyX2N0YQ==
)
Click here to apply for body transformation coaching (
https://highperformancefounder.com/private-coaching?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_callout&utm_content=footer_cta
)
Hey friend,

For the past five months, I’ve been building a weight loss
coaching app called HeySherpa, and the process has been wild.

First off, I don’t care what anyone says: building an app is
hard, and building one that thousands of people will actually use
is much harder.

You can vibe-code anything into existence now, but making an app
that works at scale, adapts to people’s needs, and stays bug-free
is a different game altogether.

I’ve also realized that what we can do with AI right now is nuts.

The app we've created has memory, knows your tendencies, and can
coach you through your biggest eating weaknesses.

It can look at a menu and tell you what to order, scan your
fridge and suggest what to make, and even estimate calories from
a photo of your meal. I used the app all the way to getting
myself to 12% body fat (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/dpheh0henlm8v7cm/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZGFuZ28uY28vYmxvZy9kYW4tZ28taG93LWktZ290LW15LWFicy1iYWNrLXdoaWxlLWVhdGluZy1waXp6YS1hbmQtZHJpbmtpbmctYWxjb2hvbA==
).

We're at the 5-yard line. The first release goes to 1,000
founding members.

We're opening the waitlist in the next couple of weeks. Keep an
eye on your inbox.

Here's what caught my attention this week...

*****************************
Here is your 4 Minute Friday:
*****************************

----------------------------------------------------
1. The 4-Minute Exercise That Cuts Death Risk By 40%
----------------------------------------------------

​
Do you want to live a life where you don't need a gym, a Peloton,
or 60 minutes to live longer? Well, come on down. I've got
something cool to show you.

A UK Biobank study tracked 25,000 adults who didn't exercise.
Researchers used wrist trackers to find short bursts of vigorous
movement built into normal life. Things like climbing stairs
fast, carrying groceries, or sprinting to catch a bus.

They called it VILPA: vigorous intermittent lifestyle physical
activity, and the results were wild.

Just 3 short bouts a day, lasting 1-2 minutes each, were linked
to a 38-40% lower risk of dying from any cause. And a 48-49%
lower risk of dying from heart disease.

Total time? 4 minutes a day.

Working out is great, but I often tell clients they don’t have to
“work out” to get longevity benefits. You just have to move hard,
briefly, and often

Take the stairs two at a time. Walk uphill instead of around.
Carry the heavy bag. Sprint to the car in the rain.

You can get big returns from small bursts of intensity.

-----------------------------------------------
2. Why You Should Never Wear Shoes In The House
-----------------------------------------------

​
As an Asian guy, I never understood why people wear shoes in
their homes. Most people think of shoes as just being dirty, but
the truth is they're carriers.

A University of Arizona study found the average shoe sole has
421,000 units of bacteria on it. 96% test positive for coliform
bacteria like E. coli. A separate study from the University of
Houston found that up to 40% of shoes carry C. diff, a bug that
causes severe gut infections.

But the bigger issue isn't the germs.

It's what else hitches a ride. Lead from old paint and soil.
Pesticides and herbicides from lawns. Asphalt residue.
Endocrine-disrupting chemicals. Your shoes pick all of this up on
the sidewalk, the gym floor, the parking lot, and the dog park.
Then you walk it across your bedroom carpet.

Researchers estimate that about a third of the dust in your home
comes from outside, much of it tracked in on shoes.

Once it's on your floor, it stays. It gets into the air. It lands
on the bottom of your toddler's hands. It collects in places you
can't see.

The fix takes 10 seconds.

Take your shoes off at the door. Keep a pair of indoor slippers
or just go barefoot. Let your puppies breathe while keeping the
dirt of the house.

*******************************
❤️ My Favourite Thing this Week
*******************************

​
One of the biggest investments I make in my health is getting
functional bloodwork.

For 8 months, I've been on a custom health plan from Superpower (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/e0hph7h7o82q6ki8/aHR0cHM6Ly9zdXBlcnBvd2VyLmNvbT92aWE9ZGFuLWdv
), and looking back at the data is crazy.

It started with 1 lab test that measured 100+ biomarkers. That's
about 10 times more than the standard physical I've recovered.

It turns out my blood sugar, testosterone, and inflammation
markers were all great. Due to a genetic condition, my ApoB
(Apolipoprotein B) came back, and while the numbers weren't
dangerous yet, they needed to be addressed.

Now it's back in the optimal range, thanks in part to the
psyllium husk challenge (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/z2hghnhexq8pnphp/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZGFuZ28uY28vYmxvZy9pLW1heC1kb3NlZC1vbi1wc3lsbGl1bS1odXNrLWZvci0yMS1kYXlzLWJ1dC1kaWQtbm90LWV4cGVjdC1yaGlz
) I did, but I would not have known about it unless I got this
test done.

The roadmap to more energy, better sleep, and a longer life is in
your blood. Superpower (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/e0hph7h7o82q6ki8/aHR0cHM6Ly9zdXBlcnBvd2VyLmNvbT92aWE9ZGFuLWdv
) makes it as affordable as a streaming subscription.

I know Max (the founder), and if you click this link (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/e0hph7h7o82q6ki8/aHR0cHM6Ly9zdXBlcnBvd2VyLmNvbT92aWE9ZGFuLWdv
) and use the code DANGO, you get a free at-home lab test with
your membership.

-----------------------------------------------------
Client Of The Week - Rachelle Girardine, Entrepreneur
-----------------------------------------------------

​
Before working together, Rachelle was struggling with her eating
habits and losing the last 10 lbs off her body. She wanted to
drop the weight so she could look great in her bikini.

In 12 weeks, we lost 13 lbs & added muscle while getting her into
her best bikini body shape.

Our Strategy:
-------------

* Understand the cost of the food she was putting into her body
from a calorie, macro & nutrient perspective.
* We put her hunger to sleep by eating on a schedule that worked
for her.
* Used circuit training to shorten her workout times & build
muscle.
* Pre-planner for her social events and days she was traveling.

​
In her words, she's more confident in her body than ever before.

​Are you an entrepreneur who wants to drop the fat, gain muscle,
and boost energy? Click this link to apply for our coaching
program. (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/l2hehmhl78z6evu6/aHR0cHM6Ly9oaWdocGVyZm9ybWFuY2Vmb3VuZGVyLmNvbS9wcml2YXRlLWNvYWNoaW5nP3V0bV9zb3VyY2U9bmV3c2xldHRlciZ1dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9jYW1wYWlnbj1uZXdzbGV0dGVyX2NhbGxvdXQmdXRtX2NvbnRlbnQ9Zm9vdGVyX2N0YQ==
)​

*Dan note: Our capacity is almost full, so availability will be
limited. If you can't find a time, reply here, and I'll see if
it's a good fit.

------------------------------------
One Quote to Finish Your Week Strong
------------------------------------

"Life is 10% what happens to us, 90% how we react to it."
​
― Dennis Kimbro

My challenge to you until next Friday:

Regardless of what happens in your life, act as if it's happening
in your favor.

As promised, get healthier in under 4 minutes.

- Dan

P.S. The Lean Body Mastery group for May is filling up.

If you're an entrepreneur, your body is the operating system
everything else runs on. If it's running slow, so is your
business.

If you've got 15+ pounds to lose and you're tired of starting
over every Monday, my team and I will get you there in 4 months.

​Click here to apply (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/6qheh8hlemdnzxuo/aHR0cHM6Ly9kYW5nbzMudHlwZWZvcm0uY29tL3RvL0dYQUZGRGlWP3V0bV9zb3VyY2U9bmV3c2xldHRlciZ1dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9jYW1wYWlnbj1uZXdzbGV0dGVyXzhtYXkyNiZ1dG1fY29udGVudD1lbWFpbF9jdGE=
)​

​

Refer High Performing Friends

Have friends who'd love the High Performance newsletter too?
Give them your unique referral link (below) to get access to
special training bonuses and rewards.

https://sparklp.co/f0d80d28/ (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/58hvh7hg2rzkqxc6/aHR0cHM6Ly9zcGFya2xwLmNvL2YwZDgwZDI4Lw==
)

Facebook (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/9qhzhnhdrolz0oa9/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZmFjZWJvb2suY29tL3NoYXJlci5waHA_dT1odHRwcyUzQSUyRiUyRnNwYXJrbHAuY28lMkZmMGQ4MGQyOCUyRiUzRnV0bV9zb3VyY2UlM0RmYWNlYm9vaw==
)
Twitter (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/wnh2hghq6e3xnzh7/aHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS9pbnRlbnQvdHdlZXQ_dGV4dD1JJTIwanVzdCUyMHNpZ25lZCUyMHVwJTIwb24lMjB0aGlzJTIwYXdlc29tZSUyMG5ld3NsZXR0ZXIlMjElMEElMEFodHRwcyUzQSUyRiUyRnNwYXJrbHAuY28lMkZmMGQ4MGQyOCUyRiUzRnV0bV9zb3VyY2UlM0R0d2l0dGVy
)
Linkedin (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/vqh3hrhorzde04fg/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGlua2VkaW4uY29tL3NoYXJpbmcvc2hhcmUtb2Zmc2l0ZS8_dXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGc3BhcmtscC5jbyUyRmYwZDgwZDI4JTJGJTNGdXRtX3NvdXJjZSUzRGxpbmtlZGlu
)
Email (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/dpheh0henlm867sm/bWFpbHRvOj9zdWJqZWN0PUNoZWNrJTIwdGhpcyUyMG91dCZib2R5PUklMjBqdXN0JTIwc2lnbmVkJTIwdXAlMjBvbiUyMHRoaXMlMjBhd2Vzb21lJTIwbmV3c2xldHRlciUyMSUwQSUwQWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGc3BhcmtscC5jbyUyRmYwZDgwZDI4JTJGJTNGdXRtX3NvdXJjZSUzRGVtYWls
)

PS: You have referred 0 people so far

​

----------
References
----------

* Stamatakis E, Ahmadi MN, Gill JMR, Thøgersen-Ntoumani C, Gibala
MJ, Doherty A, Hamer M. Association of wearable device-measured
vigorous intermittent lifestyle physical activity with mortality.
Nat Med. 2022 Dec;28(12):2521-2529. doi:
10.1038/s41591-022-02100-x. Epub 2022 Dec 8. PMID: 36482104;
PMCID: PMC9800274.

*
​https://ciriscience.org/ieq-measurement/study-reveals-high-bacteria-levels-on-footwear/
(
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w/owhkhqhwd27g9wfv/aHR0cHM6Ly9jaXJpc2NpZW5jZS5vcmcvaWVxLW1lYXN1cmVtZW50L3N0dWR5LXJldmVhbHMtaGlnaC1iYWN0ZXJpYS1sZXZlbHMtb24tZm9vdHdlYXIv
)​

Disclaimer: This email is provided for educational and
informational purposes only and does not constitute providing
medical advice or professional services. The information provided
should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or
disease, and those seeking personal medical advice should consult
with a licensed physician.

.

​Unsubscribe (
https://986419df.unsubscribe.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w
) | Update your profile (
https://preferences.convertkit-mail4.com/xmu93wwloei6hp6wvdwa5h2eenp0efnhdrr0w
) | 106-460 Doyle Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 0C2