Subject: See what’s new with Google Home
From: Google Home <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 May 2026 13:36:50 -0700
List-Id: <8a69dd64a22574a778a452ae6c030518e0a78ab1.google.com>

Smart features to level up your home

 

Home sweet home is now more helpful.

 From cameras that understand what they see to a voice assistant built with  
Gemini, your home is ready to help manage your day. 1,2

Discover new features

Take a deeper look with your camera.

Collage of Google smart home devices and Google Home app screens Collage of  
Google smart home devices and Google Home app screens

Monitor your home with a simplified interface and crisper live streaming.  
With a Google Home Premium subscription, zoomed-in previews in  
notifications give you a closer look at what's happening. 1,3,4

Learn more

Level up your smart home with Gemini.

Examples of Gemini prompts Examples of Gemini prompts

New Gemini for Home voice assistant updates make sure your commands get to  
the right device in the right room even quicker.

Plus, Continued Conversation is now on Gemini for Home! Opt in to ask  
follow-up questions and get things done faster without repeating “Hey  
Google” each time. This whole-home update brings smarter intent detection  
to reduce uninvited responses and is now available in all supported  
languages. 2

Learn more

Discover new ways to automate your home.

Lights in a house dimming Lights in a house dimming

Personalize your home with light colors, control your security system, or  
start actions based on temperature, humidity, or appliance status. 5

Learn more

Keep tabs on your home from the web.

Now in preview: Premium subscribers can try Ask Home on web to quickly  
search camera history and manage automations from the larger screen of your  
web browser. 1,5

Join Public Preview

Nest camera history on a web browser Nest camera history on a web browser

To discover more, just ask,

“Hey Google, what can you do?”

Discover More

Get answers

Youtube

Instagram

Twitter

Facebook

1 Requires Google Home Premium subscription (sold separately), Google Home  
app, Wi-Fi, and internet connection. Features subject to change; available  
in select countries and languages. Gemini features work independently of  
Gemini apps. Check responses for accuracy; results may vary.

2 Requires compatible smart device, Google Home app, Wi-Fi, and internet  
connection. Features subject to change; available in select countries and  
languages. Gemini features work independently of Gemini apps. Check  
responses for accuracy; results may vary.

3 Compared to earlier software versions.

4 Some features, including mobile and browser notifications, remote  
control, video recording, video streaming and video history, require the  
Google Home app and working internet and Wi-Fi.

5 Home Automations may require additional enrollment and setup, and depend  
on working internet, Wi-Fi and service availability for compatible smart  
home devices (sold separately) included in the automations.

© 2026 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043,  
United States

This email was sent to [email-masked] because you signed up to stay up  
to date on Google's hardware products and related tips, features, services  
and offers.

Unsubscribe | Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy | Join User Studies