Subject: Crypto trading is coming to Schwab
From: "Charles Schwab Premier Bank" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2026 06:22:37 -0600

Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.

 

 

 

 

  

 

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4Njd9AAcAAAAAAPH_83cOirbkeGjPJYstMFAMsCuIAvcUpgts8JHRnIcsjCm0OnCZ9JErjEI6MYPWMgInJ6K4rb4h_89uNhnhDXWdqSj5aLVLvx76EKU 
view on web 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A more familiar way to invest in crypto is coming soon. 

 

Get ready! The all-new Schwab CryptoTM account will allow you to buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies. Sign up now for updates and an opportunity to gain early access.*

Cryptocurrencies offered by Charles Schwab Premier Bank, SSB, are not securities, are not protected by SIPC, are not insured by the FDIC, are not deposits, and may lose value.

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4Njd9AAcAAAAAAPH_83cPXnmUHVezhir2_OxMQO5tQZke8B-bw5KMBg6w8uv9o9WRMXLDZ2P06ln91ppiigsGAgPuGKSl1u5BBmTRZ-zRd2R9PZx_4RI 
Sign up for updates 
https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4Njd9AAcAAAAAAPH_83cQifqpwWworwKkfe2VCeKr212pSqaZkFYan3s8n-luww4tytrTTUz646tg1D1lLQq4cTWu99FPyt3sh_y3PncSRk9_SS4ueMw 
Sign up for updates 

 

 
 Here&rsquo;s what you get when you sign up:

Be among the first to know

Get early notification when the Schwab Crypto account becomes available.*

Brush up on the market

Access curated educational resources to build your crypto knowledge.

Stay informed

We'll share crypto-related Schwab Coaching(R) webcasts from our broker-dealer affiliate and coverage on the markets from our media affiliate, Schwab NetworkTM&dagger;, as they become available.

 We take great care to protect your information.

 Please know that crypto-related emails will only come from Charles Schwab Premier Bank, with the sender address ending in ".schwab.com".

  

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4Njd9AAcAAAAAAPH_83cSyOIRPZC1t76tPTZAgvfLkoO4wTSg9stVZFQtoCS5_hfn76uoJs8I6tCbteZAcEgchqlq79Zx7neh5TgnF2S6jHgh57jlL15WCaSI 
Unsubscribe 

 

 

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4Njd9AAcAAAAAAPH_83cUAMJNnIjHvHYnsDxHBAKbm1hOSDLPcLBifnlsrLEGzHAB2mbyyS8POyTQbg9bCXp0z_vVww0T7rgTEnzTO6hhecvbSghEVQwKECEb 
Manage Preferences 

 

 

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4Njd9AAcAAAAAAPH_83cVHfWvWobwymfL6kgI6EuqxAr5M3nHtZ1ifO4ac2YMGe7LSpUL1UW3nCTOtdmjzVxcc5BbDp2gjS_rL7n3R1dV02U_AEn2qWUI_CHb 
Privacy 

 

 

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4Njd9AAcAAAAAAPH_83cW2fPP8gKCzynJcQIvEKn_tH4y88kk_r4nVQMvxGVLwwF-a68ct7-K9sTDff3JFHzM4NmmzgWuxJ_dYRT6AlOza4SYi_g-6AQkf6uc 
Contact Us 

 

 

https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4Njd9AAcAAAAAAPH_83cXFncPstFfH0Qqofg5g7_J-PLRdFPYvBtIGV_OHdM8gkazQ5rJuTM_hFYMgTEy4Axmv89g_h0Ahc_rARdkmPJuLlFP_qan2KG2xdev 
<img alt='secure' border='0' height='11' src='https://image.email.schwab.com/lib/fe9c13727665067c76/m/2/e92e2fd2-cae6-4b15-aaa8-aee8f88b3c67.png' style='padding-right:6px' width='9'> Log in 

 

 

 

 

 

 * By signing up for Schwab Crypto updates, you&rsquo;re opting in to receive Schwab marketing emails along with information and notifications about the Schwab Crypto account, including when you can apply to open an account&mdash; subject to review and approval.

 Not all applicants will be eligible and receiving a notification is not an indication of eligibility.

 Timing for the ability to apply for a Schwab Crypto account is subject to availability and the discretion of Charles Schwab Premier Bank, SSB.

 This material is intended for general informational purposes only. This should not be considered an individualized recommendation or personalized investment advice. The cryptocurrencies mentioned are not suitable for everyone. Each investor needs to review an investment strategy for his or her own particular situation before making any investment decisions.

 Cryptocurrency products and the Schwab CryptoTM account will be offered by Charles Schwab Premier Bank, SSB, Member FDIC.

 Schwab CryptoTM accounts will be available (i) in all U.S. states except for New York and Louisiana (ii), and are not available in any U.S. territories or in any international jurisdictions. Accounts may be restricted or closed if you move to an unsupported jurisdiction. Not all clients will qualify.

 Brokerage product and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC). Charles Schwab Premier Bank, SSB and Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation.

 Digital currencies [such as bitcoin] are highly volatile and not backed by any central bank or government. Digital currencies lack many of the regulations and consumer protections that legal-tender currencies and regulated securities have. Due to the high level of risk, investors should view digital currencies as a purely speculative instrument.

 Access to Electronic Services may be limited or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, systems upgrade, maintenance, or for other reasons.

&dagger;Schwab Network is brought to you by Charles Schwab Media Productions Company (&ldquo;CSMPC&rdquo;). CSMPC, Charles Schwab Premier Bank, SSB, and Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. are separate but affiliated subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. CSMPC is not a financial advisor, registered investment advisor, broker-dealer, or futures commission merchant.

 If you have any questions or concerns, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. Instead, visit 
https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4Njd9AAcAAAAAAPH_83cYwXRV4U7K2ePjR-fyp8RK-6rV4xrJ2u_EZk2cOH4hIA4Un_EHbUewJj0-JZnnbgp_tIkRM-JdHPZb7DeCm-W_8f0cvW9aWr8 
Schwab.com/contactus  to identify a fast and simple way to get in touch. For your protection, we are unable to accept instructions to change your email address sent in reply to this message.

 To update your address using a secure channel, please 
https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4Njd9AAcAAAAAAPH_83cZDegA9Y4XoSW1_3MXTMVC7APMEtrFKBt0hrftegRREC5fWwa-khQrpnsYXIbbzv0RX_hiu1UZ6ZrIyGJr_4K1czjJWpYCG-w 
log in  to your account.

 For your security, Charles Schwab will never request personal information through email.

 View 
https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4Njd9AAcAAAAAAPH_83caaZRnidQgu8ccYmDhLesIukForL0YIrOAveEFcN90oVNkp9vfEYuLife1mA8XRU5xOawx26NRhG6NAe0X2oNR1pv4icAyFs4 
SchwabSafe (R) and 
https://click.email.schwab.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4Njd9AAcAAAAAAPH_83cbggvO5VWpqHVUkwdHzY_EjRbqesjlKCCpODf17gBWhPQ0sYF6Byi6VLhBzzu2W-bJgIl2Trxy_eR08gEfCDUi43G5OGZRPw8 
The Schwab Security Guarantee .

 Notice: All emails sent to or from the Charles Schwab corporate email system may be retained, monitored, and/or reviewed by Schwab personnel.

 Charles Schwab Premier Bank, SSB. 3000 Schwab Way, Westlake, TX 76262.

 (c)2026 Charles Schwab Premier Bank, SSB. Member FDIC. All rights reserved.

 

 

 

 (0226-PGG4) EML129840-00 (04/26)