Subject: Congrats! Your Month in Review is Here
From: WHOOP <[email-masked]>
To: TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2026 20:32:10 +0000

<https://www.whoop.com> 

One month, a whole lot of insight 

Here’s how it went

WHOOP age: 43, compared to 43.4 last month 

Pace of Aging: 0.1x compared to -0.1x last month 

You logged 30 recoveries in April.

You hit 10+ Strain on 3 days, which is 1 more than last month. 

 You reached your sleep need 4 nights this month. 

 <https://app.whoop.com/StrainPillar>

VO₂ Max: Maintained at 37 

Time in HR zones:
Zones 1–3: 183 mins total
Zones 4–5: 2 mins total

Steps:
You took approximately 124,615 steps this month compared to 145,990 last month

Resting Heart Rate:
Your RHR was 81 this month vs 81 last month

DIVE DEEPER  <https://app.whoop.com/StrainPillar>

 <https://app.whoop.com/RecoveryPillar>

Top recovery: 81%

8 green recoveries this month (4 more than last month) 

8 red recoveries this month (2 less than last month) 

DIVE DEEPER  <https://app.whoop.com/RecoveryPillar>

 <https://app.whoop.com/SleepPillar>

Sleep debt: average 94 mins this month (5 less than last month) 

Sleep consistency average: 51%

Hours of Sleep: You had an average of 05:27 hours of sleep this month, vs 
05:39 hours last month

DIVE DEEPER  <https://app.whoop.com/SleepPillar>

 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/FRNONrze_iblHl6d8wGzlGIVow_9n-TJaglY8GeG7jz68cNwVzgFMXzFRWbKQKZjvk3_bykgCLHdXfXPNfWbkvRfuTqYkWIkbtzlvohv1CkQ_wcD6WXp9imWyMmwr-6UgNHrLqq70sLvczeTaYiosR1ChBNh51neYqOEaTtloz1z4zD86XeJE6Ogz0zt7WhSUWhIJvtn9a085FgFf7NOymCtUvXdf4eDxtNa/o1kK37RRqqOAcTSG9FoOFxWZCeRmiVHS/20>

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF> 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES
 <https://www.whoop.com> 

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/FRNONrze_iblHl6d8wGzlGIVow_9n-TJaglY8GeG7jz68cNwVzgFMXzFRWbKQKZjvk3_bykgCLHdXfXPNfWbkvRfuTqYkWIkbtzlvohv1CkQ_wcD6WXp9imWyMmwr-6UgNHrLqq70sLvczeTaYiosR1ChBNh51neYqOEaTtloz1z4zD86XeJE6Ogz0zt7WhSUWhIJvtn9a085FgFf7NOymCtUvXdf4eDxtNa/o1kK37RRqqOAcTSG9FoOFxWZCeRmiVHS/20>

Click Here 
<https://links.iterable.com/s/oi/_Ok9d9E9cazFUUxNXuU2hP4sB__l6l4-N_kR7EKh4aeCyFC2XV1YHWIrvX4MYU5XJNyXNcqIF5BauEqmnuGVC1eMwxOlSzh2TBnXRHxjeeHpZREz7nAKgn1D3R15OwyDV8ZlcKOB-0yZZA/PxTQ8GwzIzTBmqJi_1fw3ELFpkJBzDCY/20>
 to receive text (SMS) messages from WHOOP, including transactional updates 
(e.g., order status) and marketing messages (e.g., announcements and exclusive 
offers).

 By opting in, you agree to receive recurring automated text messages from 
WHOOP at the number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply 
HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg and data rates may 
apply. SeeTerms <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-messaging-terms-and-conditions/> & 
Privacy <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-privacy-policies/>. 

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF>