Subject: This weekend only: Free Luxe band with WHOOP gift
From: WHOOP <[email-masked]>
To: TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2026 17:15:40 +0000

Celebrate Mother’s Day with WHOOP. 

 

 

 <https://www.whoop.com> 

 <https://app.whoop.com/gift>

This Mother’s Day, celebrate a mom in your life with a gift that supports her 
goals, routine, and long-term health.

This weekend only, gift a WHOOP membership and receive a SuperKnit Luxe band 
for her, on us.

 Plus, when you gift a WHOOP membership, you’ll get one month free.

GIFT BETTER HEALTH  <https://app.whoop.com/gift>

The SuperKnit Luxe band, included with your gift, valued at $89

Designed with premium metals for a refined, elevated look, it’s a band she’ll 
always want to wear, wherever her day takes her.

Designed with premium metals for a refined, elevated look, it’s a band she’ll 
always want to wear — wherever her day takes her.

GIFT WHOOP  <https://app.whoop.com/gift>

Prefer not to gift? Let her try it first.

Refer her to WHOOP and she’ll start her journey to better health with her 
first month on us. When she becomes a member, you’ll receive a month on us, too.

REFER HER TO WHOOP  <https://app.whoop.com/ReferAFriend>

Offer valid through May 4, 2026. Offer applies to WHOOP membership gift 
purchases only. Customers must be logged in to receive this offer. Customers 
may select one SuperKnit Luxe band at no additional cost during gift checkout.

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/C2ta5cBn1DuCQuQmWzyb1120zYdM4I61_OKS5AAfudzaM6Ngbg3u1QKLH01lVAxCml1nOcFYFmruv5rSNU2g0an3q25fAGNPvyKykq1eI4EQ19Fr7TNuWYXA-xAgDdpk6CAm3TLWBGLBgd9hTmVZQYEd2xsuopEnxXQVfG2ellaSTzhoYuZuLU8qosmNNyKpD4_eomPsp8wVRzTYvb8S479kO0NCqihSdDxb/pXW3lRWPI8hHnilyUM-yVUl23mTmt7PA/20>

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF> 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES
 <https://www.whoop.com> 

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/C2ta5cBn1DuCQuQmWzyb1120zYdM4I61_OKS5AAfudzaM6Ngbg3u1QKLH01lVAxCml1nOcFYFmruv5rSNU2g0an3q25fAGNPvyKykq1eI4EQ19Fr7TNuWYXA-xAgDdpk6CAm3TLWBGLBgd9hTmVZQYEd2xsuopEnxXQVfG2ellaSTzhoYuZuLU8qosmNNyKpD4_eomPsp8wVRzTYvb8S479kO0NCqihSdDxb/pXW3lRWPI8hHnilyUM-yVUl23mTmt7PA/20>

Click Here 
<https://links.iterable.com/s/oi/N7XEGdWZXjXtuw4V5xBRPSUyLHMb2LZzU7e4ADOcgqwDQJJ7e3m8jB9YRXH8NqhhLQKo3li3nG53yEqPATO3v23m1HKl_ECGgS6AzvUYtA52ts3Stzlz2s1agSLSJNDdfPWRy0B8v6MuQg/a4r0oruAFsijfbcBHf_xTucO9QQrKZqn/20>
 to receive text (SMS) messages from WHOOP, including transactional updates 
(e.g., order status) and marketing messages (e.g., announcements and exclusive 
offers).

 By opting in, you agree to receive recurring automated text messages from 
WHOOP at the number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply 
HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg and data rates may 
apply. SeeTerms <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-messaging-terms-and-conditions/> & 
Privacy <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-privacy-policies/>. 

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF>