Subject: Security alert
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2026 13:44:03 GMT

You allowed Claude for Google Calendar access to some of your Google
Account data

[email-masked]

If you didn’t allow Claude for Google Calendar access to some of your
Google Account data, someone else may be trying to access your Google
Account data.

Take a moment now to check your account activity and secure your account.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1777556643000?rfn%3D127%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D-651424984977125263%26et%3D0>
To make changes at any time to the access that Claude for Google Calendar
has to your data, go to your Google Account
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/connections/overview/AcBx0o4p0D0Q8J_WXl4VuWB6PXGIV-njavHb8CKNGIooQJfJESCqMoAjO_25GBs4qTCCLqugthAt8a_PZPkJplORTf0?utm_source%3Dsec_alert%26utm_medium%3Demail_notification%26force_all%3Dtrue>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2026 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA