Subject: Meet the new Navigator band.
From: WHOOP <[email-masked]>
To: TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2026 15:05:54 +0000

Engineered for outdoor performance 

 

 

 <https://www.whoop.com> 

 <https://shop.whoop.com/categories/navigator/>

Navigator is quick-drying, abrasion-resistant, and engineered for demanding 
conditions.

 Whether you're logging miles under load or moving through unpredictable 
terrain, reinforced metal and a no-slip adjustable closure deliver a secure fit.

 <https://shop.whoop.com/categories/navigator/>

Wherever your day takes you, this band is built to move with you through it 
all.

 <https://shop.whoop.com/products/mg-navigator/?sku=810114366028>

Ridgeline

 <https://shop.whoop.com/products/mg-navigator/?sku=810114366004>

Evergreen

SHOP NOW  <https://shop.whoop.com/categories/navigator/>

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/Fam4BjNo7ralaF1Mt4Cx15zwuKKyAyXDcuwRgvevNqmIS6y6zPVMpGcJ4DWOZfzdg8oAnv9sv7n4kILFWQAR2b7dnurzeFdYVH21-aM_bAhmExi4_hSFqJ3v8rdzL_M5wUQQt5OqmF5giQlNF1kIbo45kdE49qI5hbIUwvGdlrHQsJvXQp7fPhh7Oznn1yJDSfWqUyiNGYjQDAFsKC55_46vzV2ltXX1W5ZV/kmuMI6A7tqEJTPUqu0BxxEX13P9_nHKW/20>

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF> 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES
 <https://www.whoop.com> 

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/Fam4BjNo7ralaF1Mt4Cx15zwuKKyAyXDcuwRgvevNqmIS6y6zPVMpGcJ4DWOZfzdg8oAnv9sv7n4kILFWQAR2b7dnurzeFdYVH21-aM_bAhmExi4_hSFqJ3v8rdzL_M5wUQQt5OqmF5giQlNF1kIbo45kdE49qI5hbIUwvGdlrHQsJvXQp7fPhh7Oznn1yJDSfWqUyiNGYjQDAFsKC55_46vzV2ltXX1W5ZV/kmuMI6A7tqEJTPUqu0BxxEX13P9_nHKW/20>

Click Here 
<https://links.iterable.com/s/oi/8c3r28-QK9BNM3qtO8Q8Qqf1Re71bG-pDEoXW-BLmvPEKNQE5esrbqSDX3tBcjZE1JbUJMN1UO6sruBRD5-35tM5YIFszcXnTPYfTd7M4b4Dc7aLb_GwUiPkPGbuBabpXVnhU3y_9ecfrw/DS0FaxI1KPZU_2m9vhoauuHorH9jLnMF/20>
 to receive text (SMS) messages from WHOOP, including transactional updates 
(e.g., order status) and marketing messages (e.g., announcements and exclusive 
offers).

 By opting in, you agree to receive recurring automated text messages from 
WHOOP at the number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply 
HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg and data rates may 
apply. SeeTerms <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-messaging-terms-and-conditions/> & 
Privacy <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-privacy-policies/>. 

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF>