Subject: Hello: Timothy, we want to reward you with an up to $900 offer
From: "Chase" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2026 19:01:05 -0600

Hello: Timothy, we want to reward you with an up to $900 offer&#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847; &#8199;&#847;                       
Chase customers: Offer ends 07/15/2026 

https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9IiOCkT7kOQKhTns2k7e4m9ZKkyX9kRKC_DhZ1i6fZ3owbCIBStJBnmoiV979Zbb4Z2hBby3ldgSEn3sbeFN_32rzk2J0joyqZew 
View Online

As a valued Chase customer, we're thanking you with an up to $900 offer!

Open a new Chase Total Checking(R) account1 and new Chase SavingsSM account1 with qualifying activities.

Choose the offer that's right for you
Get $300
Chase Total Checking(R)
For new Chase checking customers: Open a new Chase Total Checking(R) account1 and set up direct deposit within 90 days of offer enrollment.

https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9JKv4di2jcePanX5G-Z1F6IWCpV52OyFt1KUzmNwEQaRHozsUZxXSPRn1wwu_4MZ0uPE-7UcZlK4w3nGk4MeUknXJ77csmGf8WOgG9zTE 
Open an 

 account
Offer code applied when you choose "Open an account"

or

Get $200
Chase SavingsSM
For new Chase savings customers: Open a new Chase SavingsSM account,1 deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 30 days of offer enrollment, and maintain a $15,000 balance for 90 days from offer enrollment.

https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9KipZoPy3-VXChTU4vNDAbTW5uCswDoycMgSRT-_pCaDlJPHXj1B4iQZeSC7THkoQEvRJbH7oFHS85aQzbi5PP4yFLBRRuwP-EgAcGHjI 
Open an 

 account
Offer code applied when you choose "Open an account"

or

Get $900
for both (an extra $400 bonus)
Chase Total Checking(R)

 + Chase SavingsSM
Open a new Chase Total Checking(R) account1 and a new Chase SavingsSM account1 and get $900 when you open both at the same time and complete qualifying activities.

https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9LJz6GDucwJT8K8xxruTRhKY8DogtKyyJS2iJfiNij1qZl7IttiA71NoO9IZmkHEj1pImMuHzRUR4-mBlAApfG5yff8smkKafppCRfFpM 
Open both 

 accounts
Offer code applied when you choose "Open both accounts"

Or schedule a meeting to open an account by 07/15/2026 
. Bring this email with your offer code to the meeting.

https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9MLKL1LLkKUpKIIRpehkSosqVUtSf9iicIBtAjyUk0OFPL4fXyE89Cv-SiOUXDg4jFzcavLhVDsOBQjNu7cfk307FubPwNb0oqza9K5WA 
Schedule a meeting 

https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9NjSOiUPb204NlgqRIhl-tKvfiq5EcO8AaB0BIF--m4graUOIBmyv_JkAr0RQArlGxa1u4ah_W0SYSUYXMcR6fUhqOI_a7pAo62VPc4_A 
Find a Chase branch near you .
Offer code:CQ42 6223 2RGX 9MAH 

See below for Service Fee, Bonus/Account and other Important Information.
 Your bonus will appear in your account within 15 days after completing qualifying activities.
How to avoid Monthly Service Fees and other product details
Chase Total Checking(R)
Monthly Service Fee1
$15 or $0
 $15 Monthly Service Fee or $0 with one of the following, each monthly statement period: 

 $500+ in qualifying electronic deposits

Or $1,500+ balance at the beginning of each day 

Or $5,000+ average beginning day balance in this account, or in combination with any linked qualifying personal deposits or in investments

Or link this account to a qualifying checking account
Chase SavingsSM
Monthly Service Fee1
$5 or $0
 $5 Monthly Service Fee or $0 with one of the following, each monthly statement period:

 $300+ balance at the beginning of each day

or $25+ in total Autosave or other repeating automatic transfers from your personal Chase checking account (available only through chase.com 
 or Chase Mobile(R))

or link this account to a qualifying checking account

or link this account to a Chase College CheckingSM account that is enrolled in Overdraft Protection

or an account owner who is under the age of 25

 Other fees apply. See the 
https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9OmMpsDQpB62oWuMWbi0kFOMFnvelA3oPt5J4dz88RMPMLvppkp7fvb72TrCQMx3LS3pY1SCrgMEkWOR_f7QipnGtGoFoSsXyk7NotVBY 
Clear & Simple Product Guide (PDF) , 
https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9PZmvxKvxJ8inD4d2Tv1RNeG3szXDztIdS39Ra2-vQjv4Kku8ccZrTu6cY4FyfKZ9TzAEEONYPJuUpjjiqQvLA6rGOVJsWspIm3AQrATI 
Interest Rates , and 
https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9QcGHeLnp4u-8nGP8qrm4ElkGCbPJXQeYQf0EhzYfAgrlvI8xstanbyebzwpB4fJyO5ci19KtPYTyEHMTiIJKWkAuKA1fa_JOTMBQDEww 
Deposit Account Agreement  for more information. Account(s) subject to approval.

Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor, 
https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9Rg036_MszWD_jnRjNDrdFvAf0vYPJ7lmlPkT1ann3qz9J7LvblZAc55GXm9BXVVG8GxyNPRjbSr3Rdpmwj8arK3euGj3F0gXfLNGQpis 
llame o visite una sucursal local de Chase .

Email Security Information:

 Email intended for: [email-masked]

 If you have concerns about the authenticity of this message please visit 

https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9SHJhLFmYgAJ5tTLBxsV6rMHHL1hJtSFCNhEON98YZ_anwTVUVG0yxf7KtQuePsX945pjAdUHh52ljBnjkXgmRxPhOFypKt45Lp4ZL_eI 
chase.com/CustomerService  for options on how to contact us. 
Important Information

1Service Fee: Chase Total Checking: $0 Monthly Service Fee when you have any one of the following during each statement period: Option #1: $500+ in qualifying electronic deposits; or, Option #2: $1,500+ balance at the beginning of each day; or, Option #3: $5,000+ average beginning day balance in this account, or in combination with any linked qualifying personal deposits or investments; or, Option #4: Link this account to a qualifying checking account. Otherwise a $15 Monthly Service Fee will apply. Qualifying electronic deposits include payments from your employer or government entities (benefits, tax refunds, etc.), made using the ACH network, Real Time Payment (RTP(R)), FedNow(R) Service, or third-party services that facilitate payments to your debit card using the Visa(R) or Mastercard(R) network. Transactions such as Zelle(R), cash, checks, wire transfers, and interest payments do not count as qualifying electronic deposits. Qualifying personal deposits include balances in this account and any Chase First CheckingSM, Chase SavingsSM, CDs, as well as certain Chase Retirement CDs or Chase Retirement Money Market accounts. Qualifying investments include balances in certain investment and annuity products offered through JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates and agencies. We use daily balances for most investment products. Some third-party providers report balances on a periodic basis and we will use the most current balance reported to calculate the average beginning day balance. Balances in 529 plans, donor-advised funds, and certain retirement plan investment accounts do not qualify. Qualifying linked checking accounts include J.P. Morgan Private Client Checking Plus, J.P. Morgan Classic Checking, Chase Private Client CheckingSM, Chase Sapphire(R) Checking, Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Performance Business Checking(R), or Chase Performance Business Checking With Interest(R). For personal accounts, there must be a common owner. For business accounts, the owner of the linked personal account must be a direct owner of the business and signer on the business account.

Chase SavingsSM: $0 Monthly Service Fee when you have any one of the following during each statement period: Option #1: $300+ balance at the beginning of each day; or, Option #2: $25+ in total Autosave or other repeating automatic transfers from your personal Chase checking account (available only through chase.com 
 or Chase Mobile(R)); or, Option #3: Link this account to a qualifying checking account; or,Option #4: Link this account to a Chase College CheckingSM account that is enrolled in Overdraft Protection; or, Option #5: An account owner who is under the age of 25. Otherwise a $5 Monthly Service Fee will apply. Qualifying linked checking accounts include J.P. Morgan Private Client Checking Plus, J.P. Morgan Classic Checking, Chase Private Client CheckingSM, Chase Sapphire(R) Checking or Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM. For personal accounts, there must be a common owner.

Checking and Savings: New and converted accounts will not be charged a Monthly Service Fee for at least the first two statement periods. After that, the Monthly Service Fee will apply unless you meet one of the ways to avoid the Monthly Service Fee each statement period (if applicable).

 Product terms subject to change. For more information, please see a banker or visit 
https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9TPdVDxvlKjDyp6iC2XIMBOYTUPce8mggUDbRs5AKSbFyzBsWK_wRpSw1-WmpbY2JPXwqSOc9fKtXB44Nv1Bg4Y1XpP0MMHdNLCEzWHvc 
chase.com/checking  or 
https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9U6l38vNzDI3VW25WHBu36OPf4ePvF9px1Y7xIJXTXMgACfwOJyCPzsNvLJRifC24iTdJN-36xmwoSXQL6NZkayiRsSS8Sksa8RbxQDOU 
chase.com/savings . 

Bonus/Account Information: Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers. Savings offer is not available to existing Chase savings customers. Both offers are not available to those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years. You can receive only one new checking and one new savings account opening related bonus every two years from the last coupon enrollment date and only one bonus per account. Coupon is good for one-time use. To receive the checking bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Total Checking account, which is subject to approval; and 2) Have your direct deposit made into the new checking account within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. Person to Person payments (such as Zelle(R)) are not considered a direct deposit. Micro-deposits do not qualify as a direct deposit for the bonus. Micro-deposits are small deposits, typically less than $1, that are sent to your account to verify it is the correct account. After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we'll deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 days. To receive the savings bonus: 1) Open a new Chase SavingsSM account, which is subject to approval; 2) Deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money into the new savings account within 30 days of coupon enrollment. The new money cannot be funds held by you at Chase or its affiliates; and 3) Maintain at least a $15,000 balance in the new savings account for 90 days from the coupon enrollment. After you have completed all the above savings requirements, we'll deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 days. To receive the extra bonus: You must open the checking and savings account at the same time and complete all requirements above for both the checking bonus and savings bonus. After you have completed all requirements, we will deposit the remaining bonus due in your new account within 15 days. To receive any of the above bonuses, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout. Eligibility may be limited based on account ownership. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for Chase SavingsSM, effective as of 03/27/2026 
, is 0.01% for all balances in all states. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).

about this message

 This promotional email was sent to you to provide information about products, services, or special offers that may be of interest to you.

 You can 
https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9VO6QjhePKIhej0bklaaDlRWqL0u6K4Oh1M5ZrLizYKgz8Ktcwdp6Rd7u_Di8O6zPlFjDL7jKBGBqP-MeCaI6pMfWvRU3peIAIoa-Gpvg 
unsubscribe  from future promotional emails from the JPMorgan Chase & Co. family of companies including "special offers from Chase" such as this or submit your request in writing to Chase Privacy Operations, P.O. Box &zwj;7&zwj;34007, Dallas, TX 75373-4007. 
 It takes up to 10 business days to process your request. You'll continue to receive Chase service emails. 

 This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox. Go to 
https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9W21u72cJTCRT8Rcv4RETk6lQKhkcpz_7fR1STaE7KJuAoWK-WF19HNnLVs6dwC_BleJpNTPlEY1BpYSmAmMmQagpQVRnFLYm-Jb2cBEg 
chase.com/CustomerService  for options on how to contact us.

 Your privacy is important to us. See our online 
https://click.mcmap.chase.com/?qs=ABB7InYiOjEsImQiOjQ4NjB9AAsAAAAAAHVGOi9Xzrf67iOTt3Pj6MXJeVJFFyLg-l4BMRBBx4MyRx6uLOSdYZGWau4h6e-oKdrBgHerZxMpVORx53qHMDknQ5Cum6TfkfFB0YDVjt98iuU 
Security Center  to learn how to protect your information.

 JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
(c)2026 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
LC-XLOBQ226EMC