Subject: Updates to our partner ads setting control
From: Google Ads <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2026 01:05:23 -0700

Google Ads

Updates to our partner ads setting control

Dear Google User,

At Google, we believe you should always be in control of your data. That's  
why we've built My Ad Center and many Google Account tools, like Privacy  
Checkup, that make it easy to manage your data, privacy, and security  
settings.

Building on these controls, we’re introducing a new setting through Google  
Partner ad settings  
<https://c.gle/ADMV5J9PBmD0eSqjjPtxIpMaTafbTkL-GdDvZYGubQZ1Y_fxaWYhASglcbFDH-BKRJRhGqlvKPvntnjPj2-7crUp-qyCGk0JoLvLzGWWqMtTRDxNuUS0kCTl48BFcBXVKm0blUaDDXxnQe5ucbQfw8WngXAZB51tC2L7Gw8>  
that lets you choose whether to provide additional information to  
advertising partners when you visit websites and apps that partner with  
Google. This data allows advertising partners to select which ads to show  
you and measure ad performance.

You can learn more about the tools you have available through Google  
<https://c.gle/ADMV5J94odQYXZhQ_VXesujnhMaHFy4i-N9fcz5ZiAXh6JyD5PbUxmbx0dzI_mxYyrLbsiSySiqPPmL2FTLJ7rK7m-jVekngNqtyt9IBvZxmN0mX1WnvdQBkXuiUJnUwxHo54VZfuWbFiGdES97kVB8mU0OUB6orp8js1_0DT_UHaSMDUB4hUlP59SZqItDaulIY>,  
and about controls across partner sites and apps  
<https://c.gle/ADMV5J91Jiusten7qccMOgnpqL2ScOhotZDRnoBI1F0YuFC5GmFkWzuUSySQny8dHPeUmLbeF75TVsPKrb_2WJrMJ9uYEXp3jNCHf9Rud4P2uYGxZHxZQyZi6JLBmJQw6g7VLk4-Z7LSX7O8d_gZF2FLxcYGAqMsnQfpHE_79AiXK-Yt29DLW1UGceuLbWF5wxe4NNURcEiKoJiJXzXXVDcXod1g>.

Sincerely,
Your Google team

You've received this mandatory email service announcement to update you  
about important changes to your Google Ads account.

Google

© 2026 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043