Subject: Introducing: The New UniFi Site Manager - Now Official
From: Ubiquiti <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2026 15:19:31 +0000
List-Id: bc856e62a9254399365d0277bmc list <bc856e62a9254399365d0277b.444809.list-id.mcsv.net>

View in Browser (https://mailchi.mp/ui/introducing-the-new-unifi-site-manager-now-official?e=6306a8f9c5)
https://www.ui.com?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/Fabrics-Official-YT?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/Fabrics-Official-YT?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/Fabrics-Official-YT?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/Fabrics-Official?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://ui.social/Fabrics-Official?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID

Turn multiple sites into a single system with UniFi Fabrics
for true enterprise management.
https://ui.social/Fabrics-Official?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID

Centrally Manage Users

Grant granular permissions across every site—
ensuring consistent access and control across your organization.
https://ui.social/Fabrics-Official?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID

Seamlessly Integrate Your Third-Party Identity Provider

Deliver a unified digital and physical Zero Trust model with native endpoint experiences.
https://ui.social/Fabrics-Official?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID

Gain Full Visibility Across Your Fabric—All in One Place
https://ui.social/Fabrics-Official?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID

Orchestration Engine

Create blueprints for new sites and bring them online instantly with zero-touch provisioning.
https://ui.social/Fabrics-Official?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID

Canvas

Manage policies, networks, and WiFi across your entire Fabric
with total clarity, control, and scale.
https://ui.social/Fabrics-Official?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID

All-New API

Enable Fabric-level control for advanced workflows.
https://ui.social/Fabrics-Official?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID

© 2026 Ubiquiti Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Ubiquiti Inc. 685 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017 USA

Unsubscribe (https://ui.us8.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=1c1b02cb37&t=b&e=6306a8f9c5&c=d9366baec2)   |  Update Preferences (https://ui.us8.list-manage.com/profile?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=1c1b02cb37&e=6306a8f9c5&c=d9366baec2)
https://www.facebook.com/UIeverywhere/?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID https://twitter.com/Ubiquiti?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquitiInc/featured?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID https://www.instagram.com/ubiquiti?mc_cid=d9366baec2&mc_eid=UNIQID