Subject: Get to know Mindrift and finish your application
From: "Mindrift Team" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2026 11:39:13 +0000

Complete your profile to take part in AI training projects 

Hi Timothy Bourdeau,

Ready to complete your Mindrift profile? Having a detailed profile helps us 
better understand your skills and expertise, which means more opportunities to 
be matched with relevant new projects.
Mindrift, part of Toloka AI, connects experts with leading tech companies 
running AI training projects. Want to learn more about us?

 * Connect with us on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/mindrift-ai/> 
 * Read reviews on Glassdoor 
<https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Mindrift-Reviews-E9951816.htm> 
Participation is done entirely through the Mindrift platform rather than 
traditional hiring processes.

Here’s how it works:

 * 
Apply to an opportunity

 * 
Receive an invitation to join the Mindrift platform 

 * 
Complete your profile 

Then we match you with relevant projects or opportunities as they launch. Once 
you’re registered on the platform, you’ll be able to complete domain 
qualifications, receive invitations to relevant AI training projects, and 
contribute to paid expert tasks.
Register now 
<https://we.toloka.ai/auth?invite=invite_45ceab3aba3556aea4cfcd2071257383&role=AI_TUTOR&retPath=https%3A%2F%2Fmindrift.toloka.ai%2F>

 Want to share your first impressions? 

We’d love to hear how Mindrift feels to you as a newcomer. This short 2–3 
minute survey helps us improve the candidate journey.
Share feedback 
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZ5jz9sSO449Ar2BOhIlzfYJHhky5Q_zPkkO_rdjS8JnCBDA/viewform?usp=dialog>
 We’re here to help 

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to our support 
team via the chat on our platform or in theHelp Center 
<https://mindrift.zendesk.com/hc/en-us>. 

Best regards,
Mindrift Team

 <https://mindrift.ai>  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/mindrift-ai/>  
<https://www.facebook.com/mindriftai/> 
This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply. 

© Toloka AI BV

Privacy Notice
 <https://mindrift.ai/legal/confidential> 
User Agreement
 <https://mindrift.ai/legal/user-agreement>