Subject: All-New Specialized Panels Are Here
From: WHOOP Advanced Labs <[email-masked]>
To: TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2026 14:10:18 +0000

Your personalized recommendation is ready 

 

 

 <https://www.whoop.com> 

 <https://www.whoop.com/us/en/advanced-labs/>
 
<https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/physical-performance?screenType=PURCHASE>

Introducing Specialized Panels

Discover an all-new way to dial deeper into your health with lab testing 
exclusively powered by Quest®. HSA/FSA eligible. No additional subscription 
required.

Whether you want to understand your cardiovascular risk, get to the root of 
energy crashes, or make sense of hormonal symptoms, choose from five new panels 
designed to uncover what’s driving how you feel — and how to improve it.

Based on your metrics, there is a personalized recommendation waiting for you 
in the app.

LEARN MORE  <https://www.whoop.com/us/en/advanced-labs/>
SEE YOUR PANEL  
<https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/physical-performance?screenType=PURCHASE>

Explore Specialized Panels

 
<https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/physical-performance?screenType=PURCHASE>
 <https://www.whoop.com/us/en/advanced-labs/>

Performance Health Panel

Understand what’s impacting your strength, endurance, and recovery.
 
LEARN MORE  <https://www.whoop.com/us/en/advanced-labs/>
LEARN MORE  
<https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/physical-performance?screenType=PURCHASE>

 
<https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/metabolic-health?screenType=PURCHASE>
 <https://www.whoop.com/us/en/advanced-labs/>

Metabolic Health Panel

See what’s driving your energy, weight, and blood sugar.
 
LEARN MORE  <https://www.whoop.com/us/en/advanced-labs/>
LEARN MORE  
<https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/metabolic-health?screenType=PURCHASE>

 <https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/heart-health?screenType=PURCHASE>
 <https://www.whoop.com/us/en/advanced-labs/>

Heart Health Panel

Go beyond cholesterol to understand your heart health and cardiovascular risk.
 
LEARN MORE  <https://www.whoop.com/us/en/advanced-labs/>
LEARN MORE  
<https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/heart-health?screenType=PURCHASE>

 <https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/male-health?screenType=PURCHASE>
 <https://www.whoop.com/us/en/advanced-labs/>

Men's Health Panel

Go beyond testosterone to understand your energy, recovery, and prostate 
health.
 
LEARN MORE  <https://www.whoop.com/us/en/advanced-labs/>
LEARN MORE  
<https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/male-health?screenType=PURCHASE>

 <https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/female-health?screenType=PURCHASE>
 <https://www.whoop.com/us/en/advanced-labs/>

Women's Health Panel

Get clarity on what’s behind your hormones, energy, and symptoms.
 
LEARN MORE  <https://www.whoop.com/us/en/advanced-labs/>
LEARN MORE  
<https://app.whoop.com/navigation/mobile/v1/female-health?screenType=PURCHASE>

The latest version of the WHOOP app is required to purchase Specialized Panels.

WHOOP Membership required to access WHOOP Advanced Labs. Members can initiate 
use of their HSA/FSA funds by selecting Truemed at checkout.

 Regional restrictions apply. Not for under 18 or pregnant users.

 NJ, NY, RI Residents: Due to laws of your state of residence, there is an 
additional estimated fee per test of $141 for the Comprehensive Panel, $202 for 
the Heart Health Panel, $193 for the Metabolic Health Panel, $189 for the 
Performance Health Panel, $190 for the Women's Health Panel, and $197 for the 
Men's Health Panel. You will pay at the testing location when you check in for 
your lab visit.

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/IPcsU5Oua-ddoul5dU2CoXc0T-_XXjTgRwkNdKoKYoYtx4RzXl_YXmEcJiV0D6mU2CGfTwU3YcgzzO4cjv6CUKyFNu55qaiSjROvX7adnG6nXhjevxOcZTvXj0pTjn4oebUuFnqEwNYIEtc3QGe-4FndIjIZe2yj0pArHL91gU8hZQFoe5EsepiYXMyY0IpeLP8HfoWhcDO8_efRN5zmQ3S2yrWSAqfMROQO/aOBRPzhjTjbUhuoE8MXw6H3ykBR2yoRr/19>

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF> 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES
 <https://www.whoop.com> 

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/IPcsU5Oua-ddoul5dU2CoXc0T-_XXjTgRwkNdKoKYoYtx4RzXl_YXmEcJiV0D6mU2CGfTwU3YcgzzO4cjv6CUKyFNu55qaiSjROvX7adnG6nXhjevxOcZTvXj0pTjn4oebUuFnqEwNYIEtc3QGe-4FndIjIZe2yj0pArHL91gU8hZQFoe5EsepiYXMyY0IpeLP8HfoWhcDO8_efRN5zmQ3S2yrWSAqfMROQO/aOBRPzhjTjbUhuoE8MXw6H3ykBR2yoRr/19>

Click Here 
<https://links.iterable.com/s/oi/NZUU5C7WdhZ6ndmLDnqvyfE3-J-8dbO8QlWbX5wuqmFrw8CMjI72bKFVN6I_2vXliPnBZ26UBZ_yQFGt31d9r2uBb-y_ToEEXEzOWy5oeVxGWz8SffsDv--0hm5g5iAnUIYtEtR4bT7Pcw/9ayk08e8t0r7KugW1-kuzSX7muwuV346/19>
 to receive text (SMS) messages from WHOOP, including transactional updates 
(e.g., order status) and marketing messages (e.g., announcements and exclusive 
offers).

 By opting in, you agree to receive recurring automated text messages from 
WHOOP at the number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply 
HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg and data rates may 
apply. SeeTerms <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-messaging-terms-and-conditions/> & 
Privacy <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-privacy-policies/>. 

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF>