Subject: Your Data, Your Control: Updates to WHOOP Terms & Privacy Policy
From: WHOOP <[email-masked]>
To: TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2026 21:46:17 +0000

<https://www.whoop.com> 

Hi Tj, 

 We’re making updates to our Privacy Policy to give you a clearer view of how 
your data powers your WHOOP experience - and more control over how it’s used.

As WHOOP becomes more personalized, these updates allow us to better tailor 
insights, recommendations, and features based on your health and performance 
data - so the guidance you receive is even more relevant, timely, and useful to 
you.

At the same time, your data remains yours. These updates are designed to make 
that more transparent and easier to manage.

 We’ve also updated our Terms of Use to make billing more flexible and 
transparent. If a renewal payment doesn’t go through, we may place you on a 
temporary monthly charge and retry your annual membership at a later date. You 
can cancel at any time.

Here’s what’s new:

 * More personalized insights and recommendations
WHOOP may use your health and performance data to provide you with more 
tailored in-app insights, recommendations, and suggestions - all designed to 
help you get more out of your membership.

 * More control, anytime
You’ll have a new setting that lets you choose how your data is used for 
personalization. You can view, update, or change your preferences at any time 
in your app.

 * Your data stays within WHOOP
Your health and performance data is used to improve your experience within 
WHOOP. We do not use or sell this data for third-party advertising.

By continuing to use WHOOP, you’re agreeing to these updated terms. Please 
follow the links below to review the updates in their entirety. This is 
effective as of13th April 2026. 

You can read the full updates here:

 * Terms of Use <https://www.whoop.com/ie/en/whoop-terms-of-use> 
 * Privacy Policy 
<https://www.whoop.com/ie/en/full-privacy-policy/?srsltid=AfmBOorkZ2RWfg_2KtaM8-zFHK5BgEYrcbtgB9yamaBbuvSjTeS-dDVs>

 We’re committed to building products that are not only more intelligent and 
personalized, but also transparent and fully in your control.

If you have any questions, you can always reach us at  
<https://support.whoop.com>support.whoop.com <http://support.whoop.com>.

Thanks for being part of WHOOP,

The WHOOP Team

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF> 

  

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES
 <https://www.whoop.com> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF>