Subject: Secure your seat: DigitalOcean Deploy
From: DigitalOcean <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2026 13:24:51 -0500 (CDT)

[DigitalOcean's 'Deploy 26 San Francisco: The Production Inference Era' event banner, featuring a stylized Golden Gate Bridge at dusk with city lights.](https://www.digitalocean.com/deploy?utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=deploy_2026&utm_content=friends_and_family)

DigitalOcean Deploy
April 28, 2026 | 12:00pm – 8:00pm PT

Convene 100 Stockton

Join AI leaders from Character.AI, Workato, VAST Data, Arcee AI, and vLLM at DigitalOcean Deploy in San Francisco as they discuss AI innovation and the evolution of the inference era.

Connect with fellow AI builders, and hear from industry leaders like Oscar Wu (Workato), Mark McQuade (Arcee), Simon Mo (vLLM), and Dan Grosu (ISMG) as they share how they’re overcoming the biggest hurdles in production AI, including ​​latency, throughput, and unit economics at scale.

[Attend in person](https://www.digitalocean.com/deploy?utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=deploy_2026&utm_content=friends_and_family#register)
[Watch the livestream](https://www.digitalocean.com/deploy?utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=deploy_2026&utm_content=friends_and_family#register)

Join us in San Francisco for Deploy 2026, the conference for the inference era

Simon Mo

CEO, Inferact (vLLM ecosystem)

Mark McQuade

CEO, Arcee AI

Oscar Wu

AI Research Technical Lead, Workato

Dan Grosu

CTO/CISO, ISMG

[See the full agenda](https://www.digitalocean.com/deploy?utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=deploy_2026&utm_content=friends_and_family#agenda)

[Twitter](https://twitter.com/digitalocean?utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=deploy_2026&utm_content=friends_and_family)
[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/DigitalOceanCloudHosting?utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=deploy_2026&utm_content=friends_and_family)
[YouTube](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaPX53JLxxSbwZz_Ra_cL0g?utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=deploy_2026&utm_content=friends_and_family)
[Instagram](https://www.instagram.com/thedigitalocean?utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=deploy_2026&utm_content=friends_and_family)
[Linkedin](https://linkedin.com/company/digitalocean?utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=deploy_2026&utm_content=friends_and_family)
[Twitch](https://twitch.com/digitaloceantv?utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=deploy_2026&utm_content=friends_and_family)

Give $200, get $25. [Refer a friend.](https://cloud.digitalocean.com/account/referrals?utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=deploy_2026&utm_content=friends_and_family&utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer&utm_campaign=referral)
Trouble seeing this email? [View as Webpage](https://waves.digitalocean.com/v/MTEzLURUTi0yNjYAAAGhAwMChKLqSrvD1NxFMqZ42ByOCqI20rTKdj-jl4lIVpqsdxP0Q-TKcitlX8nJyaqbKIBin1I=)

Copyright DigitalOcean. All rights reserved.
105 Edgeview Dr., Suite 425, Broomfield, CO 80021

[DigitalOcean logo (footer section)]

This email was sent to [email-masked]. You can update your email subscription preferences here: https://anchor.digitalocean.com/Email_Preferences.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=MTEzLURUTi0yNjYAAAGhAwMChJtJ3Vfo0WT84gJUTo90D_asELlSXYgbHnOKVqV2DxOb20rTcGXKldo2BAhKGMUcpsjv4FISwv87lkYNnVlcalfbjLGnkQoez2nWbr-C.