Subject: See What’s New on WHOOP
From: WHOOP <[email-masked]>
To: TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2026 13:03:24 +0000

There’s a lot to look forward to 

 

 

 <https://www.whoop.com> 
 <https://www.whoop.com/thelocker/2026-whats-new/>
 <https://www.whoop.com/thelocker/2026-whats-new/>

 
 <https://www.whoop.com/thelocker/2026-whats-new/> 
 <https://www.whoop.com/thelocker/2026-whats-new/>

Jet Lag Guidance

 When WHOOP detects you’ve landed in a new time zone, you'll get personalized 
guidance on sleep timing, light exposure, hydration, and caffeine to help you 
manage jet lag and keep your Recovery and Strain on track.

 <https://app.whoop.com/health_tab> 
 <https://www.whoop.com/thelocker/2026-whats-new/>

WHOOP Advanced Labs × Menstrual Cycle Insights

 WHOOP Advanced Labs tests and uploads are now aware of where you are in your 
cycle when you get your blood drawn — so results for key female hormones (FSH, 
LH, and Estradiol) are interpreted against cycle-phase-specific ranges, not a 
generic reference.

 <https://app.whoop.com/impacts>
 <https://www.whoop.com/thelocker/2026-whats-new/>

Behavior Trends

See your habits over time with new calendar views in Behavior Insights that 
make it easy to spot when behaviors happen most, how often you log them, and 
how those behaviors may impact your Recovery.

 <https://www.whoop.com/thelocker/2026-whats-new/>
 <https://www.whoop.com/thelocker/2026-whats-new/>

Heart Rate Accuracy

Better separation of your actual heart rate from motion noise, fewer 
unexpected spikes, and Strain scores that more closely reflect your 
cardiovascular effort across activities and daily wear.

 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/SxxouKdlQBoLGs749sadSXkGIrERa9ftPYZqCHjwD36fM6-jpRq5a_oCgAy73-U9j4uP5XS7gu5J5X5OqV67yyVuQjbrHMDJgN1dvClfs4pcNCOrdp01TfxOrNMyXGR5v5gesstMGbn-6jYhwgQSJxVTpCZgQzuPcLLArBU-KSaB49c9P1xBBFTSrzOrT73At6tCyh1UkuqrwNfhrNNADa_OfGIbhCHkJVv0/CgJPyCXawoleDmD5ZOTUZtzPunwGUWdv/19>

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF> 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES
 <https://www.whoop.com> 

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/SxxouKdlQBoLGs749sadSXkGIrERa9ftPYZqCHjwD36fM6-jpRq5a_oCgAy73-U9j4uP5XS7gu5J5X5OqV67yyVuQjbrHMDJgN1dvClfs4pcNCOrdp01TfxOrNMyXGR5v5gesstMGbn-6jYhwgQSJxVTpCZgQzuPcLLArBU-KSaB49c9P1xBBFTSrzOrT73At6tCyh1UkuqrwNfhrNNADa_OfGIbhCHkJVv0/CgJPyCXawoleDmD5ZOTUZtzPunwGUWdv/19>

Click Here 
<https://links.iterable.com/s/oi/VbhLoz1SMRUlS1om44lT0iI7KUrNDeTlHE9JvkhQ7wBfu9xI9iQmsAKh_qQAF6QDyrLFziaNny357xdUGChn4vxWjDbCYQTOrBJ3bu5AVACEzfhErf9GZtS3ZGeZKOuibdwvD3qzxYCy6Q/WavTsrXQYKIfo0czCmHXhKCphsjh6FP5/19>
 to receive text (SMS) messages from WHOOP, including transactional updates 
(e.g., order status) and marketing messages (e.g., announcements and exclusive 
offers).

 By opting in, you agree to receive recurring automated text messages from 
WHOOP at the number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply 
HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg and data rates may 
apply. SeeTerms <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-messaging-terms-and-conditions/> & 
Privacy <https://www.whoop.com/whoop-privacy-policies/>. 

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF>