Subject: LOBSTERFEST STILL GOING STRONG 🦞
From: "Red Lobster" <[email-masked]>
To: "TJ Bourdeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2026 16:23:54 +0000

Red Lobster Dive into NEW lobster creations and fan favorites 

VIEW ONLINE 
<https://links.redlobster.com/s/vb/Sz5Ci-dj0W3hXRWiH_NwWB4ex_iZOlnVt6mIurClVyMImzMEP8yh_OiC4r8DORD3Z7jZopvgv3wqs5jsUp5wwTUuTyrshC7S6dTdq5v1rVnbxYJm6d2I41rlhs94UcvPZrFXoQGFsKFvlayXz7OCnG_myMZyhId6rc9lUA/rbLSHHWrWK5XARAU3YNCNA19ekH0FgF2/19>

 <https://www.redlobster.com/seafood-restaurants> 
 <https://www.redlobster.com/order> 
 <https://www.redlobster.com/menu/new-lobsterfest> 

 The One. The Only. Lobsterfest. 

 Lobsterfest was never meant to be rushed. It's meant to be savored again and 
again.

 Build your perfect plate with our NEW Create Your Own Lobster Lover's Dream, 
double down with theNEW Lobsterfest Duo or seal the deal with the NEW 
Lobsterfest Boil. 

 Dive In Today  <https://www.redlobster.com/menu/new-lobsterfest> 
 <https://www.redlobster.com/happy-hour/> 

 Cheers to Happy Hour Deals 

 Enjoy $2 off* select starters, like our Lobster Flatbread, Crab Queso and 
Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms, while you celebrate and save. 

 Savor The Savings  <https://www.redlobster.com/happy-hour/> 

 ORDER NOW  <https://www.redlobster.com/order>  SPECIALS  
<https://www.redlobster.com/menu/specials/>  LOCATIONS  
<https://www.redlobster.com/seafood-restaurants/>  START EARNING  
<https://www.redlobster.com/rewards> 
 <https://www.redlobster.com/> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/redlobster/>  <https://www.facebook.com/redlobster>
 <https://www.threads.com/@redlobster>  <https://x.com/redlobster>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@redlobster> 

 DOWNLOAD OUR APP 

 <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-red-lobster-rewards/id1130568870>  
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cardfree.android.redlobster> 

 *Happy Hour offers available Monday through Friday only between 3pm to 6pm, 
at participating locations. Beverage offers are not valid in the following 
locations: GA (cities: Buford, Canton, Duluth, Gainesville [except permitted 
between 4-6pm], Newnan, Smyrna), HI, MS, NC, NY Times Square, OK, SC (except 
permitted M-F from 4-6pm), and UT. Food offers not available in HI and NY Times 
Square. Price indicated for food and beverage offers excludes applicable taxes 
and gratuities. Available for dine in only; to go and delivery excluded. Offer 
may not be combined with any other offer or coupon.

© 2026 Red Lobster Hospitality LLC. 450 S. 
Orange Ave., Suite 800, Orlando FL 32801 
All Rights Reserved. 

 If you no longer want our emails, click here to unsubscribe here 
<https://links.redlobster.com/s/u/PPXH3OJbPDze3FcKGwPuz9az5R_EUpK0O0F5U7rl-t4-0XKJ-U468gcf0TpeoOmGSUhDFqXITLT6EE8RrD4PxHKw6Ukq30K7Yx59EsyjdoTzncrPUZRImZtwShuE1rBeiSnfCCOTDDqDW-oXlf1vK7Ktk-pZqTKNQYxyruKf6I_dKr8VeV12jC06MRQFwmTop58yAWNXBXnkynqN/3kZ7TIeP6SE0GlfOer9FTSJYmIo4PF31/19>
.

Contact Us <https://www.redlobster.com/contact-us/> | Terms & Conditions 
<https://www.redlobster.com/terms-conditions/> | Privacy Policy 
<https://www.redlobster.com/privacy-policy/> | Report accessibility issue 
<https://www.redlobster.com/accessibility/>