Subject: If you want to lose 20 pounds of fat by the summer, copy this:
From: Dan Go <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2026 15:05:52 +0000 (UTC)

​
Read this on Dango.co (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/r8u4dll95mhoh3d83vpu2hdn22pxlc7h38870/l2hehmhl2qxmewh6/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZGFuZ28uY28vYmxvZy9pZi15b3Utd2FudC10by1sb3NlLTIwLXBvdW5kcy1vZi1mYXQtYnktdGhlLXN1bW1lci1jb3B5LXRoaXM=
)​

Jeff came to us last April. He got on a Zoom call with 25 pounds
to lose and a waistline that kept getting bigger despite
everything he'd tried.

"Dan, my friends are telling me to go on Ozempic. What do you
think?"

Jeff was a busy guy who had let the years stack up. He didn't
need a drug. He needed a system.

So here's what I told him:

"Once you get on a GLP-1, there's a good chance you'll need to
stay on it. Getting lean is a skill and you'll have to learn it
whether you're on the drug or not. Let's do it the natural way
first."

90 days later, he dropped 27 pounds, lost 50% of his visceral
fat, added lean muscle, and got back to his weight as a college
freshman:

​
The funny thing is, people started asking him if he was on the
GLP-1, but he was just following a protocol that actually made
sense for his life.

So, in this newsletter, I'm going to share with you the protocol
we used to help clients drop more than 20+ pounds of fat in 90
days.

We're officially 3 months away from summer, and you'll want to
copy this to look and feel at your best by the pool.

**************************************************************
If You Want To Lose 20 Pounds Of Fat By The Summer, Copy This:
**************************************************************

---------------------------------
Step 1: Start with the bottleneck
---------------------------------

Before we changed anything, we asked Jeff one question: What's
the thing that's getting in your way?

For him, it was nighttime eating. After 9pm, the wheels came off.
He made horrible food decisions, taking in calories he didn't
need and barely enjoyed.

That was his bottleneck. So we fixed that first.

The solution had two parts that worked together: In the morning,
he started eating a high-protein, high-fiber breakfast within 1
to 2 hours of waking, and we set a hard stop 3 to 5 hours before
bed (more on this later). No exceptions.

Eating the right breakfast regulated his appetite at night,
making the hard stop easier. Not eating at night also improved
his sleep quality, regulating his hunger hormones the next day.

Fix the bottleneck, and you open up the floodgates for fat loss.

--------------------------------------------------
Steps 2 and 3: Do the math and eat the right foods
--------------------------------------------------

Before Jeff changed a single food choice, we gave him 3 numbers
to hit every day:

* Calories
* Protein
* Fiber

When you have the right numbers, food choices become more
obvious.

Protein anchors every meal: lean ground beef, chicken breast,
ground turkey, salmon, sardines, eggs, Greek yogurt, cottage
cheese. High protein foods that keep you full and protect muscle
while you're in a deficit.

Volume fillers make the meals satisfying: leafy greens, broccoli,
Brussels sprouts, kale, cauliflower, zucchini, mushrooms,
peppers, and asparagus. You can eat large amounts of these
without touching your calorie budget.

Smart carbs round it out: potatoes (one of the most satiating
foods per calorie), beans, lentils, berries, apples, and oranges.

For drinks: water, coffee, tea. No alcohol. Alcohol doesn't just
add empty calories, it actively disrupts fat burning, wrecks your
recovery, and reliably triggers overeating the next day.

If you want something to sip on socially, try soda water with
lime juice and sea salt. It satisfies the ritual without the
damage.

---------------------------------------
Step 4: Create the right meal structure
---------------------------------------

When creating the right structure, we want to lock in:

* Frequency
* Timing
* Staples

Frequency is eating the right amount of meals: Jeff ate 3 meals a
day, spaced evenly between waking and his cutoff time.

Eat at the right times to influence biology: First meal 1 to 2
hours after waking. Last meal three to five hours before bed.
Second meal right in between. This is called the Chrono Eating
Protocol, and it aligns with your circadian rhythm, automating
your hunger. The best part is that your body learns when food is
coming.

Having staples means having similar meals you can rely on: Jeff
had one staple, and it was what I call Glop. It's low-fat Greek
yogurt, protein powder, psyllium husk, and frozen berries. High
protein, high fiber, takes 5 minutes.

-----------------------------
Step 5: Train smart, not long
-----------------------------

Three full-body strength sessions per week with at least one full
day of rest between.

5 to 6 exercises per session with 2 working sets per exercise,
taken close to failure.

The goal to build muscle is mechanical tension, not volume. For
most middle-aged people, doing 2 hard sets per muscle group 2x a
week is the sweet spot. You recover in time to train it again,
stack the growth signals, and keep the joints healthy.

We call this the 2X Training Method, and it's simple and
effective.

In addition, we had Jeff do 8000 steps/day minimum using walking
meetings and an under-the-desk treadmill. It's not enough to
exercise in the gym. You need to get steps in to burn calories,
reduce stress, improve recovery, and increase energy.

---------------------------------------------
Step 6: Use the ERT protocol for better sleep
---------------------------------------------

Dan Go-->

@CoachDanGo

I've been drinking a special sleep tea 2 hours before bed and
it's changed my life:

It contains chamomile, glycine, and electrolytes.

Chamomile relaxes me, while glycine improves sleep quality.

The electrolytes help me absorb water, so I don't wake up to go
pee at night. (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/r8u4dll95mhoh3d83vpu2hdn22pxlc7h38870/dpheh0he6dp9vvum/aHR0cHM6Ly94LmNvbS9Db2FjaERhbkdvL3N0YXR1cy8yMDM3MTg0NjA2MDM4ODI3MTk2
)
3:7 PM • Mar 26, 2026

66
Retweets
1858
Likes

Read 121 replies (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/r8u4dll95mhoh3d83vpu2hdn22pxlc7h38870/dpheh0he6dp9vvum/aHR0cHM6Ly94LmNvbS9Db2FjaERhbkdvL3N0YXR1cy8yMDM3MTg0NjA2MDM4ODI3MTk2
)
​
Sleep is where the magic happens. If you get poor sleep, your
cortisol spikes, hunger hormones go haywire, and you spend the
next day fighting cravings and low energy you wouldn't have had
otherwise.

Great sleep does the opposite, and it's not that hard to do.

For Jeff and our clients, we use the ERT protocol:

* Environment: Cool room, blackout shades, white noise machine.
* Routine: Dimming lights at night, blue-light blockers on, and
reading a book before bed.
* Timing: Getting the right amount of sleep (7-9 hours) and
consistent sleep and wake times.

This simple protocol fixes 95% of most people's sleep problems.

For Jeff, we also incorporated something I call Knockout Sleep
Tea, which helped them avoid nighttime bathroom trips and get to
sleep faster. You can check out The Sleep Tea and the image
above.

--------------------------
Step 7: Track what matters
--------------------------

For Jeff, we measured what we managed.

He weighed himself daily, taking a 7-day average because daily
weight fluctuates based on water and sodium, while the average
shows you the real trend.

He measured his waist around the navel every two weeks. This
number is a proxy for visceral fat, and it often moves when the
scale doesn't.

We took photos every four weeks. Weight plus measurements plus
photos gives you an honest picture that no single number can.

To go deeper, we also did his blood work and DEXA scans to make
sure that we are losing weight in the right places and not losing
muscle.

*****************************************************************
You Don't Need To Lose Weight. You Need Systems That Make Them
Automatic.
*****************************************************************

The beauty of all this is that Jeff didn't need to think. He just
needed to follow a system and be coachable.

The protocol works. The hard part is staying accountable and
doing it long enough to see it through.

Summer is right around the corner. If you're smart, you'll start
now and not wait til June.

Onward and upward. 🚀

- Dan

P.S. I'm opening a new Summer Shred coaching group for April.

If you're an entrepreneur with 15 or more pounds to lose, you may
be surprised by what's possible in 90 days.

If you're carrying 20 or more pounds, you're sitting on a gold
mine of untapped energy, focus, and performance you haven't
touched yet.

My team and I will work with you directly to lose the weight
without spending hours in the gym or giving up the foods you
actually enjoy.

We've done this with entrepreneurs across dozens of industries,
and the results follow the same pattern every time.

​If you're serious about being in your best shape by summer,
click here to apply. (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/r8u4dll95mhoh3d83vpu2hdn22pxlc7h38870/7qh7h8h9ldn2q5az/aHR0cHM6Ly9oaWdocGVyZm9ybWFuY2Vmb3VuZGVyLmNvbS9wcml2YXRlLWNvYWNoaW5nP3V0bV9jYW1wYWlnbj1jb2FjaF9ibGFzdF9hcHJpbDEmdXRtX2NvbnRlbnQ9ZGlyZWN0X2xpbmsmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPW5ld3NsZXR0ZXI=
)​

P.P.S. We're taking 20 clients in April. Once those spots are
filled, that's it until next month.

​Click here to apply. (
https://986419df.click.convertkit-mail4.com/r8u4dll95mhoh3d83vpu2hdn22pxlc7h38870/7qh7h8h9ldn2q5az/aHR0cHM6Ly9oaWdocGVyZm9ybWFuY2Vmb3VuZGVyLmNvbS9wcml2YXRlLWNvYWNoaW5nP3V0bV9jYW1wYWlnbj1jb2FjaF9ibGFzdF9hcHJpbDEmdXRtX2NvbnRlbnQ9ZGlyZWN0X2xpbmsmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPW5ld3NsZXR0ZXI=
)​

Disclaimer: This email is provided for educational and
informational purposes only and does not constitute providing
medical advice or professional services. The information provided
should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or
disease, and those seeking personal medical advice should consult
with a licensed physician.

​

​Unsubscribe (
https://986419df.unsubscribe.convertkit-mail4.com/r8u4dll95mhoh3d83vpu2hdn22pxlc7h38870
) | Update your profile (
https://preferences.convertkit-mail4.com/r8u4dll95mhoh3d83vpu2hdn22pxlc7h38870
) | 106-460 Doyle Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 0C2