Subject: Update on your application
From: "" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2026 09:30:27 +0000

Dear Timothy Bourdeau,

Thank you for your interest in the English_AIR_Python role. Regrettably, we 
will not be moving forward with your application at this time.

We appreciate your effort and encourage you to apply for future freelance 
roles that align with your qualifications and interests. Just make sure to 
follow ourLinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/mindrift-ai> page to see 
new postings.

Best regards,
Recruitment Team
Mindrift

 <https://mindrift.ai>  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/mindrift-ai/>  
<https://www.facebook.com/mindriftai/> 
This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply. 

© Toloka AI BV

Privacy Notice
 <https://mindrift.ai/legal/confidential> 
User Agreement
 <https://mindrift.ai/legal/user-agreement>