Subject: Security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2026 01:53:24 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognize this account, remove
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kio7TCqUskS1PLZTDqXbX3Li7ByLJ8cHZz8Sdv_ZS6wwuJUQqee9vVmjAA&rfn=20>
it.
App password created to sign in to your account

[email-masked]
If you didn't generate this password for OpenClaw, someone might be using
your account. Check and secure your account now.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1774230804030?rfn%3D20%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D177534009669412468%26et%3D1>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2026 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA