Subject: ACS Laboratory Peptide Testing
From: Carely Pierre <[email-masked]>
To: T <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2026 12:29:45 -0400

TJ,

Thank you for your inquiry! At ACS, we pride ourselves on pairing
award-winning accuracy with competitive pricing, so I think you'll be glad
you checked us out!  In this email, I've included everything you'll need to
start submitting your samples.  Let me know if you have any questions, as I
look forward to earning your business!

Please find the  link to our Client Portal Registration here
<https://portal.acslabcannabis.com/register>.  Select "hemp/kratom" as the
client type.  Once complete, you will receive your login credentials for
order placement.  Our credit card form is also attached. If you can fill it
out and return it to me, I will give it to my billing team to keep on
file.  I've also pasted some additional info below regarding the lab and
shipping.

*Accuracy, Reliability, Transparency and Consistency is
what ACS Laboratory strives for every single day.*

We have a 20,000 sq. ft. facility in Tampa, FL and work with many hemp,
mushroom, kratom, and now peptide companies nationwide, internationally, as
well as licensed medical marijuana treatment centers in the state of
Florida. Our testing accuracy has won us 82 Emerald Awards to date - the
most of any lab in America!  We have a comprehensive list of test panels we
can perform paired with a quick turnaround time. ACS Laboratory is an *ISO/IEC
17025: 2017 accredited, DEA registered, and USDA compliant, *clinical grade
facility with a deep scientific team, ensuring a standard of accuracy and
consistency.

*Laboratory Address:*
ACS Laboratory
Attention ACS Laboratory
721 Cortaro Dr.
Sun City Center, Fl 33573

*Payment Options: *Your first order requires upfront payment.   Future
orders will be invoiced after COA’s have been resulted. For your
convenience, ACS offers 0% credit card charge, 0% check fee, as well as 0%
fee for ACH Bank transfer. Invoices are processed weekly on Friday.

Payment link for first order:
https://swipesimple.com/links/lnk_e99bd3e2bf8ce87265ba1f7aa5fdcbfc

Thank you in advance, my direct number again is 561-513-8435. I appreciate
your inquiry and look forward to working together!

Best Regards,

*Carely Pierre*
Executive Assistant

*–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––*
WEB:         acslab.com <http://www.acslab.com/>

DIRECT: (813) 590 8348

EMAIL:   [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Accredited by A2LA #6786.01

CLIA Licensed | DEA Registered #RA0571996 | AHCA

Start Testing   |   LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/acs-laboratory/>   |   Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/AmericanClinicalSolutions/>   |   Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/acslaboratory/>
*Confidentiality Notice*: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message.