Subject: 👓 What's new this week (spicy edition)
From: Caleb Hammer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2026 22:01:38 +0000 (UTC)

************
Hammer Elite
************

What's going on today inside Elite...

Over at Financial Audit, we get our fair share of failures and
f*ckups.

It's part of what makes it fun.

And keep in mind, when someone comes on the show I give them
everything in my toolkit to help them succeed.

(At least once the cameras are off and we're done roasting and
table slamming....)

So this week we're taking a look at some of the guests who've put
the f*ck in f*ckup.

Starting with one of our latest public episodes:

​Failed OF Girl has $8.10 in Her Checking Account (
https://733480cc.click.convertkit-mail4.com/0vu0olzq54f9h9ezpvxhlhv8x79o6anh9o3dx/7qh7h8h9l8qo8raz/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g_dj0zc3lNalI2dmxzYw==
)​

In this episode, we've got a flat-chested OF girl (probably why
it's not working tbh), trying to lock down a dude.

And I hesitate to call it gold-digging...

But there's definitely some fuckery involved in her nuptial
sprint.

You gotta watch that episode becaaaaaause.

NEW Post Show: Failed OF Girl

On this episode of Post-Show, we go through each other's phones,
talk about the IG to OF pipeline, and talk about tax trouble.

Check it out HERE. (
https://733480cc.click.convertkit-mail4.com/0vu0olzq54f9h9ezpvxhlhv8x79o6anh9o3dx/owhkhqhw9nprnqfv/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g_dj1jaGJ1TnF1RW1SNA==
)

We go deep into talking about when it's cool to do OF for extra
cash and when it's not.

Honestly, it was a surprisingly balanced convo.

(Until her supervisor's indecent proposal comes out...)

But watch the episode and reply back to let me know your
thoughts.

Speaking of good ways to make extra cash without showing your
privates...

Today's sponsor will give you free money, no nudity required.

​
With Chime, you don't have to worry about risking your
hard-earned-cash on fees, because they're on a mission to help
everyday people unlock financial progress.

(Just like me.)

There's no overdraft fees or minimums, so you don't have to
stress about losing money to place that's supposed to be
protecting it.

And when you sign up for an account with THIS LINK (
https://733480cc.click.convertkit-mail4.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
) and make a deposit, you can get up to a $350 bonus with a new
Chime® Checking account, and earn up to 3.50% APY on your
savings.

That's $350, deposited directly into your account.

(See the landing page for details...)

You could also unlock Chime's full suite of banking products such
as 1.5% cash back, fee-free overdraft up to $200, early pay, and
more.

So if you're tired of BIG BANK charging you fees just to hold on
to your monies, click the link above to learn more about Chime.

It's free money guys.

​Take it. (
https://733480cc.click.convertkit-mail4.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
)​

Anyway, back to the spicy girls who don't know d*ck about money.

NEW: Audit Update

​
This week, we've got an update on Natalie, the failed cam-girl
who used to be a literal clown.

Check it out here. (
https://733480cc.click.convertkit-mail4.com/0vu0olzq54f9h9ezpvxhlhv8x79o6anh9o3dx/p8heh9h46dmzdehq/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g_dj1nRDZiakY1azE2cw==
)

Honestly, she's doing GREAT.

Natalie is in school for healthcare administration, and she's
even making the Dean's list.

Hell yeah.

She's gone from bartending on the side to getting ready to enjoy
a great career.

And one of the coolest parts of the episode is learning she was
able to budget appropriately for a big surgery without going into
debt.

This is why I do what I do, and I hope it gives anyone who needs
it hope.

And that's it for the spicy update.

(Might as well end on a high note.)

Keep an eye out for more.

Taquitos,

Caleb "Spicy" Hammer

​

900 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704
​Unsubscribe (
https://733480cc.unsubscribe.convertkit-mail4.com/0vu0olzq54f9h9ezpvxhlhv8x79o6anh9o3dx
) · Preferences (
https://preferences.convertkit-mail4.com/0vu0olzq54f9h9ezpvxhlhv8x79o6anh9o3dx
)​