Subject: Supercharge Your Workflow with Spark Premium – Discover How!
From: "Artiom Litovcenco" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2026 18:47:37 +0000

Hi there,

I hope you're finding Spark for Teams helpful in enhancing your
team's collaboration! Today, we'd like to share some exciting
details about our Premium plan, which offers additional features
designed to further streamline your workflow and boost
productivity.

So, let me introduce you to our Premium Features🌟

• 📥Shared Inbox: Collaborate seamlessly on emails with the
Shared Inbox. This feature allows you to assign emails, comment
privately, and track progress with the "Mark as Done" feature,
ensuring nothing gets overlooked.
• 📄 Unlimited Templates: Access and share an unlimited number of
email templates to maintain consistency and save time on
repetitive communications.
• 🤝 Unlimited Collaborators: Invite as many collaborators as
needed within Shared Drafts to work together on email drafts
simultaneously.
• 📧 Unlimited Assignments: Assign an unlimited number of emails
to team members, facilitating efficient task management and
accountability.
• 🎯 Personal Customer Success Manager: Gain priority support
from a dedicated Customer Success Manager who can assist you via
email and calls, ensuring you receive tailored support whenever
you need it.

These Premium features are designed to empower your team with
greater flexibility, efficiency, and support. If you're
interested in upgrading to the Premium plan or have any questions
about these features, please feel free to reach out to our
Customer Success Manager directly at [email-masked].

To learn best practices on how to set up your team's workflows
or learn more about best case studies please sign up for one of
our weekly live demos by this link 
( https://clicks.sparkmailapp.com/f/a/oc9dBtkeBw2ZDVrkMKxb-A~~/AAAHahA~/DwKseHw6VvtQduuEpPMUvR1CSGbAfpR_SGTwIDdjJuj2ZYLOF8Qk4PuPSURRdP4JxbFCtVKb_Jr1Q4sRavXlA4EhzXCvpgMPVQ0CFv4MBHQn7aSKWJ6nTu30juKic64l2Kh6ddymvLKnrGD3WQN0drhjxEyj5Jhdw3_ws4zq_9I~ )
.

We're committed to helping your team achieve even greater
success with Spark. Looking forward to hearing from you!

–
Artiom,
Spark for Teams

Unsubscribe ( https://clicks.sparkmailapp.com/f/a/e9980a33hdOxXbHjuGdo2w~~/AAAHahA~/0s8V2rb-EQArvIQfldmYYlmDSjpoSfo7Cj-5XA4D7O1UHnAfr1WbG9sx9-tYwX3kmUBAPQOT5e_IEUMKR4aI9oqIlk4FioNdqkDpSn_r-1p_XdiO243JBIPpT64r-ognltfbJuV1X_Pd30Kqylk9G5cGqRx1RMHbPxoLDPWf_c8zkQOQeFUxD_549one-cvwulufAHanEQgm1Ua9wCA4gDpw26tfuOo1x0EgSnjoe0QRGnKVIdxjiEGY3L3CiIo_BVNST41RNOgmG7HdIxXrlWNI3R-2kZZ9eVDOG_XwimvhWr36qjeXi2UvoYRtJ2NXVMsyWngLBqmQVntCnR8rVqaB0fxGot20GcgOWINR_72yL6OyXuM_OUiexi10-DoctiL92tUPyeUs1rwRD0VMs6TZPBZnEMcbNPOfVoSEi8gYpYmkeXp5AO0jMaBFO6peTALfvuKc4tuts4lpZHRkLZ40G-Xr1koL8TSgjgvq4Tc93zeCKw92Evs4D0kfog5g5TNRQT1sYZVUGOZ1JzrWORVD6gztX6U29o6LJPaSUHM0_5otRyJrfgmNJioAOcONi4Cx2K2ffgv7K71CUDi-6rE_ybtn4ilBYzrBKOXYji1pQx4B_GAHIdnqj2WqJAx2aAxhq18L0GnZuzkiVV5Giy_KEEWTWzktFRl2WO7Frc4FPEi5BQ9paZtIiHIw_Pl6tB6IRYgYqvVM25yn3iGFVa09kmM-Dew7btR5w5Y9k0JkQh6uG2Na1wFd7TlaL3Cy )