Subject: Re:
From: velvetlatte <[email-masked]>
To: TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2026 12:55:29 -0500

I know, I’m not doubting you but we had went in the stall and he’s already
gone now and checking his home but we had went in the stall and opened it
up and found the liquid bac water bubble wrapped, the wipes, the syringe
(he only brought one) and that’s it. I have him checking everything at home
right now so when he updates me I’ll let you know. I also showed him the
image of the packaged 10 mg vial u sent me and he was like I don’t
recognize that. Again not doubting you this could all be a mistake on his
part. I’ll update you.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2026 at 12:52 PM TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Im 99% sure I had bubble wrapped it and sent it in the package. I took
> that photo right before packaging everything and sealing it up. Send me a
> pick of everything in the envelope. If it’s not in there I’ll get one sent
> out asap.
>
> > On Mar 5, 2026, at 12:46 PM, velvetlatte <[email-masked]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Are you sure you put the vial in there? He’s going to go check around
> but it was not in the package.
>