Subject: See What’s New on WHOOP
From: WHOOP <[email-masked]>
To: TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2026 22:20:00 +0000

There’s a lot to look forward to 

 

 

 <https://www.whoop.com> 
 <https://app.whoop.com/OverviewPillar>
 <https://www.whoop.com/thelocker>

WHOOP Advanced Labs × Healthspan

 Healthspan is now integrated with WHOOP Advanced Labs, letting members see 
how key biomarkers align with each Healthspan contributor. AI guidance helps 
you understand the connections between metrics, so you can focus on what moves 
long-term health forward.

 <https://app.whoop.com/health_tab>

 <https://app.whoop.com/whoop_coach>

Input to Insight

 Upload a photo or talk to text with WHOOP AI - from breaking down meals to 
understanding your equipment. Turn real-world context into actionable guidance.

Estimated Muscular Load

Now, WHOOP automatically estimates cardiovascular and muscular load for 
weightlifting, functional fitness and more — so your Strain score is more 
reflective of your total effort.

 <https://app.whoop.com/StrainCoach>

 <https://app.whoop.com/whoop_coach>

Personalized Strength Trainer workouts

Input your goals and let WHOOP AI design a Strength Trainer workout that 
drives you forward.

Set a Strength Activity Time goal

Set a Strength Activity Time goal in your Weekly Plan and see your progress 
build over time.

 <https://app.whoop.com/trends?trend_key=STRENGTH_TRAINING_TIME> 

WHOOP Member Stories:

“After a head-on crash that left my lower back severely injured, WHOOP helped 
me see my metrics clearly and measure progress against myself over time.”

— Erika

WHOOP Advanced Labs × Healthspan

Healthspan is now integrated with WHOOP Advanced Labs, letting members see how 
key biomarkers align with each Healthspan contributor. AI guidance helps you 
understand the connections between metrics, so you can focus on what moves 
long-term health forward.

<https://www.whoop.com/thelocker/10-biomarkers-that-matter-most-for-your-health/>

Input to Insight

 Upload a photo or talk to text with WHOOP AI - from breaking down meals to 
understanding your equipment. Turn real-world context into actionable guidance.

Estimated Muscular Load

 Now, WHOOP automatically estimates cardiovascular and muscular load for 
weightlifting, functional fitness and more — so your Strain score is more 
reflective of your total effort.

 <https://www.whoop.com/thelocker/how-whoop-measures-muscular-load/> 

 
<https://www.whoop.com/thelocker/introducing-strength-trainer-a-new-way-to-quantify-the-impact-of-your-strength-training/>

Personalized Strength Trainer workouts

Input your goals and let WHOOP AI design a Strength Trainer workout that 
drives you forward.

Set a Strength Activity Time goal

Set a Strength Activity Time goal in your Weekly Plan and see your progress 
build over time.

<https://www.whoop.com/thelocker/track-progress-with-new-trend-views/?srsltid=AfmBOoqJJSZCx6wGXzoCcAvrDdanFaC0ru6ubN3duh8DcvC4w7u3fl9U>

WHOOP Member Stories:

 “After a head-on crash that left my lower back severely injured, WHOOP helped 
me see my metrics clearly and measure progress against myself over time.”

— Erika

  

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/iF2vWb4sKoFMRcK5G3V5vdmep4gfPCD9fIlR2-WMs6AXN6Hj8nQi0SpcxCLOYIKrGpTg1SOOXKW0PmQyJXEzbo2Q69Fm5SaogajXvR92zyKvbW5gGlKqWMgvTG-SXmMsrsNkP-Hh54oF6U_m2q9Tj6TkpBEH0TUQUOq5-M_uF0ydFU_xpqszwPkVToQZK2M2rMSTgjqlWt5ocbv6j8rF6Fx7e8LnhlBJWKdU/kRSEv4xBlGJ9SKu1wKC-4QahwyRXnLv6/18>

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF> 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES
 <https://www.whoop.com> 

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/iF2vWb4sKoFMRcK5G3V5vdmep4gfPCD9fIlR2-WMs6AXN6Hj8nQi0SpcxCLOYIKrGpTg1SOOXKW0PmQyJXEzbo2Q69Fm5SaogajXvR92zyKvbW5gGlKqWMgvTG-SXmMsrsNkP-Hh54oF6U_m2q9Tj6TkpBEH0TUQUOq5-M_uF0ydFU_xpqszwPkVToQZK2M2rMSTgjqlWt5ocbv6j8rF6Fx7e8LnhlBJWKdU/kRSEv4xBlGJ9SKu1wKC-4QahwyRXnLv6/18>

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF>