Subject: WHOOP needs your input
From: WHOOP <[email-masked]>
To: TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2026 15:01:53 +0000

A short survey that helps us understand what we should build next. 

 

 

 <https://www.whoop.com> 

 
<https://whoopinc.typeform.com/to/h41oAgTb#user_id=28894635&email=[email-masked]>

Help shape the future of WHOOP

 Your experience with WHOOP matters, and we’d love to learn from it. You’ve 
been selected as part of a small group of members whose feedback will help 
shape upcoming improvements.

This survey takes just a few minutes and has a real impact on what we build 
next.
 
TAKE SURVEY  
<https://whoopinc.typeform.com/to/h41oAgTb#user_id=28894635&email=[email-masked]>
 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF> 

  

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES
 <https://www.whoop.com> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF>