Subject: Photo Enforced - Subscribe To View Maps & Premium Content: Thank you for your purchase
From: Subscribe with Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2026 16:32:55 -0800

Thank you for your purchase

If you purchased a recurring service, you authorize Google to automatically  
charge the recurring cost to the payment method detailed in this email.   
Applicable to this purchase:

Manage or cancel this purchase:  
https://payments.google.com/payments/home#subscriptionsAndServices
Terms of Service: https://news.google.com/swg/legaldocs/tos/swgtos.html
Refund Policy:  
https://support.google.com/subscribe-with-google/answer/12655696?ref_topic=11916703

----------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe with Google

February 24, 2026 at 4:32:05 PM PST

Item: Photo Enforced - Subscribe To View Maps & Premium Content  
(Subscription: SyndicatedMaps.com)
Price: $1.00

You will be automatically charged the subscription cost (currently $1.00  
plus any applicable tax every month) until you cancel your subscription.  
Auto-renews on March 24, 2026.
 
Tax: $0.00

Total: $1.00

Payment method: Mastercard •••• 6489
Order number: SWGSUB.4884-6901-4342-93218.7

----------------------------------------------------------------

View Online:  
https://pay.google.com/payments/home?bcn=310363599268#activity/fgid=COWlBBIkYzUyMmZmMjktODgwYS00OGRiLThhODMtMTMxNzdhOWU2ZGNi

By subscribing, you authorize us to charge you the subscription cost  
automatically each billing period (as described above) to the payment  
method provided above until canceled. Keep this for your records. Learn how  
to cancel here: https://support.google.com/googlepay/answer/7644008

----------------------------------------------------------------
Help center:  
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://support.google.com/paymentscenter/?p%3Demail_home&amp;source=gmail-html&amp;ust=1673742231570000&amp;usg=AOvVaw3xHC2V-3lNB-xSVDC4f2aC
Contact us:  
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://support.google.com/paymentscenter/?p%3Demail_contact&amp;source=gmail-html&amp;ust=1673742231570000&amp;usg=AOvVaw0TIYR5Bq93C_9hwZxgCU4f
Payments profile ID: 3103-6359-9268

Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy Mountain View, CA 94043 United States

You have received this mandatory service announcement to update you about  
important changes to
Subscribe with Google or your account.