Subject: Introducing: WHOOP × SR_A
From: WHOOP <[email-masked]>
To: TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2026 16:02:38 +0000

Sign up for first access 

 

 

 <https://www.whoop.com> 

 <http://shop.whoop.com/samuelross>

A new collaborative vision

 Acclaimed designer Samuel Ross is joining as Global Creative Director, WHOOP 
x SR_A. As part of this partnership, WHOOP x SR_A will debut a capsule 
collection of limited-edition apparel and accessories. Known for his approach 
to material innovation, Samuel brings a high-performance mindset to design.

Limited drops are coming, join the waitlist for first access.

JOIN THE WAITLIST  <http://shop.whoop.com/samuelross>

 <http://shop.whoop.com/samuelross>

 Samuel has been a WHOOP member for the past five years, making this 
collaboration personal. Together, WHOOP and SR_A are pushing the boundaries of 
wearable design.

 <http://shop.whoop.com/samuelross> 
JOIN THE WAITLIST  <http://shop.whoop.com/samuelross> 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/_hc9ONPug6Z3QCn80U4Uk2QKn-un1QOZgCdXFvpqOvthOsULmr97TkymKaH5d7JmDxARhwXwMnB5zCfjyCHem8cpJRL4fgyBIcAC85wV6FwqGe2g27GSpJu_1bgaLNAeQemCmcPr4k3qCb4aL0ngY9cV4eRrRgxEE7X9GurRauHn8ALNAOXbENwMvQC-Do7yYBOULtwwGk91Ow6Tp9YMMgZSntJCrADshKSw/WZULpbVux1dHRs5DxffNZYXwM7Mi4ZiX/18>

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF> 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES
 <https://www.whoop.com> 

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/_hc9ONPug6Z3QCn80U4Uk2QKn-un1QOZgCdXFvpqOvthOsULmr97TkymKaH5d7JmDxARhwXwMnB5zCfjyCHem8cpJRL4fgyBIcAC85wV6FwqGe2g27GSpJu_1bgaLNAeQemCmcPr4k3qCb4aL0ngY9cV4eRrRgxEE7X9GurRauHn8ALNAOXbENwMvQC-Do7yYBOULtwwGk91Ow6Tp9YMMgZSntJCrADshKSw/WZULpbVux1dHRs5DxffNZYXwM7Mi4ZiX/18>

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF>