Subject: Just in case you're feeling a little stuck...
From: Rula <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2026 05:53:13 +0000

Open for tips!

 <https://www.rula.com/> 

How are you doing?

 Starting treatment is hard and can be overwhelming, so we wanted to check in 
– how are things going? No matter how you’re feeling, you’re not alone. Here 
are some tips if you're feeling a little stuck:

What's holding you back from getting started?

(select your experience below for tips!)

I'm nervous about starting treatment  
<https://www.rula.com/blog/first-therapy-session-tips/>
I haven’t found the right provider  
<https://www.rula.com/blog/how-to-find-a-therapist/>
I don’t know what it’s going to cost  
<https://www.rula.com/blog/therapy-insurance-coverage-and-cost/>
I’m not sure what type of care I need  
<https://www.rula.com/blog/therapy-types-individual-couples-family/>
Something else  <https://pathmentalhealth.typeform.com/to/riKaOKQo>

 

Not into sharing?

That’s ok! Click below to explore on your own. 

Search providers  <https://www.rula.com/get-started-integrated>

Explore the Blog <http://rula.com/blog>

Common Questions <http://rula.com/faq>

  

 <https://www.rula.com> 
 <https://www.instagram.com/rulahealth>  <https://www.tiktok.com/@rulahealth>  
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/rulahealth/>  
<https://www.trustpilot.com/review/rula.com> 
 Copyright © 2026 Rula Health
 5201 Great America Parkway, Suite 320 PMB#234, Santa Clara, CA 95054 
Contact Us <https://www.rula.com/contact/> | FAQ <https://www.rula.com/faq/> | 
Terms of Use <https://www.rula.com/terms-of-use> | No Surprises Act 
<https://www.rula.com/billing-rights> | Patient Rights 
<https://www.rula.com/patient-rights> 
 This email was sent to [email-masked]. If you no longer wish to receive 
promotional communicationsunsubscribe here. 
<http://links.rula.com/s/u/FbbC6s0DHJPTnjyCTH9mUztJrIZTetCAt_cBHKyHEpD3QlJimkCt7xjy8nPh57TJUOhT_uv8F44UyuxH4oi8lCkanra-7xQoNYXrWN2vZ2_2l7GqBoM3PbeAMigKJ8Hl-dUNdh-R2vzvLCWdB6cLNZBC7C9bsvKcMuwo9AEzmkGn308_aEky5vynHYULWbnLI17ngFwp-ShGE0nm/QwY28cJf5ZCN2v8R5Yr-keUpyg8FQfdc/18>
 You may still receive transactional messages. 
Important: If you or someone you know are experiencing a mental health crisis, 
please call or text 988. In the event of a life-threatening emergency, please 
call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. Additional resources can be found
here 
<https://patientsupport.rula.com/hc/en-us/articles/22411553547931-Resources-for-patients-in-crisis>
.