Subject: Alert: Avoid Charge-Off
From: "Upgrade" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2026 20:56:22 +0000

Avoid charge-off on your Upgrade account.

      Upgrade     96
( https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/Rq0P3Wvskzcm184grCbBIQ~~/AAQRxRA~/FArYTuFHGiwgRVuLNHb04jIqcE3KH-qiG1zv3KaKwN5taRbhn1HGa774PO-Oe0tNVTVT7viv-8beMUIW2bIjKJT36rgM6AdQkaDn9EEj1iU~ )

HiTimothy,
Avoid charge-off on your Upgrade account
320794403. You are now
105 days past due in the amount of
$3,183.56. Charged off accounts are
reported to the credit bureaus and stay on your credit report for
7 years. They can have a serious negative impact on your credit
score and your ability to obtain credit in the future.   Contact
us before March  8, 2026 to make arrangements
or schedule a payment and avoid this irreversible status. We may
have options to get you back on track. We can be reached at:
(844) 334-3551.  

Schedule A Payment (
https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/6sBbjixCa1UzaNdOae9nmw~~/AAQRxRA~/t2kPRhEdqs8AHz3dzpPiGnwz3VmqNlfojnmSlcS330MQuZ2joebqzhZwVmdpMO30qKfjEO-7P_SSC4njE7u-tCBspKqUKJ9l9HfZuwl46gnjHVZjtW-om3hgRkJKweW0tq00rGLS2mYwPu9ykYVrdXADbFJzSq7LaoVZCmlrIzQtlP3yj3kFyhk1teEXGBZV1Mrm_F6hxuqu98JHuRrVroVarf3nktmKRzhubJzHfpIZnsB0zF0p22AlW2uKZs_VpOwRtPaYKUpwqfp1vtecLQ~~
)     
  Thanks,
The Upgrade Team                  If you have questions, we're
here to help.    [email-masked] | (844) 334-3551 (
tel:(844)334-3551 )    Monday - Friday: 5am - 7pm • Weekends: 6am
- 5pm PT                 
 IMPORTANT NOTICE: Late
payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account will
be reported to the credit bureaus.

 THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A
DEBT COLLECTOR. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT, AND ANY
INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.

     Please do not reply
directly to this message as it was sent from an unattended
mailbox.    This email was sent to
[email-masked] ( # ) based on your
communication preferences.       Upgrade      Upgrade is located
at 275 Battery Street, 23rd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94111    ©
2026 Upgrade, Inc. All rights
reserved.     Privacy Policy ( https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/t-p8W3IUwE_DCCWGhF-fUA~~/AAQRxRA~/gseV0uAz3oY9cpPdwk_esXa_9nfi8OOLX-zkMuqqGYXWc0GF-KzOW7XrKXE4R4DxdwlZkGjaAlcwuPtntjxuisubYWtF0s2wLQYPE7tZYSBnTnbHNsr7RhNZVOjOOxFb )
| Terms of Use 
( https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/jJTQmQfwIgi44l-vRYbIng~~/AAQRxRA~/7hscS-g8DXOIUfBZGEmpRGgXcYhk8LnzdOs5A_8Mlje_oN653HBEB4gd2xDtK2k8T9EG758fQXqR2AdqE3yBacvX_uQ5adjfX23ETKHzHs5PIFEqOZp9vt2aYG5XHMmKs89rligUjxhTExasxKDrFBFbhfDb_D8gYqzGUM9eicA~ )
Equal Housing Lender     
PL_DPD_day105