Subject: Level up your health goals
From: "ADP Offers" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2026 12:01:19 +0100
List-Id: 1097645999 <ADP Offers>

To view the graphic version (HTML) of this e-mail, click on the
following link or copy it into your browser:
https://click.offers.adp.com/u/gm.php?prm=ehULVDapbH_1097645999_518928_120067&_esuh=_11_a4e58a6b711993de2f70bf13deac16e90b23e15d16e10fcb834b7ec50126350b

Healthy habits that don’t feel like homework

adp logo

A healthy routine
starts with one step

Timothy James, Have you been thinking about making healthier
choices this year?

Small steps add up. ADP Offers has options that can help you achieve
your goals
and start feeling a difference today.

Weight Watchers

60% off Wegovy

Access Wegovy for 60% off

Shop Now
https://click.offers.adp.com/u/nrd.php?p=ehULVDapbH_120067_518928_1_2&ems_l=532823&i=1&d=NDM3NDUxODg%3D%7CZWhVTFZEYXBiSA%3D%3D%7C&_esuh=_11_033a1b32a9012dd915e197f40962c3072fef333256800ccbb847250d16bd3dc6

weight watchers

hello fresh logo

Hello Fresh

50% off first box

+free shipping +10% off the next 8 boxes +free add-on

Shop Now
https://click.offers.adp.com/u/nrd.php?p=ehULVDapbH_120067_518928_1_4&ems_l=532823&i=1&d=NDM3NDUxOTA%3D%7CZWhVTFZEYXBiSA%3D%3D%7C&_esuh=_11_0f85970467e4b85b7849d1ab10e9357fae482e123422c37fae70ba39ba00a737

hello fresh logo

Noom

14-day free trial

Special offer for new customers

Shop Now
https://click.offers.adp.com/u/nrd.php?p=ehULVDapbH_120067_518928_1_6&ems_l=532823&i=1&d=NDM3NDUxOTI%3D%7CZWhVTFZEYXBiSA%3D%3D%7C&_esuh=_11_c171665b79c13256553d5ea954dfe0614d2ab81e5d5ac34a8660b9ad5a7ff913

noom logo

Visit ADP Offers

Looking for something else? ADP Offers provides a variety of additional
options
from everyday essentials to travel, insurance, and more. Visit the ADP
Mobile
app today. New deals are frequently added!

Weight Watchers, Hello Fresh, and Noom links will take you to
third-party
websites. ADP is not responsible for that website's content,
availability, or
security. All offers are provided by independent third parties. ADP is
not
responsible for such third party's products or services. ADP may receive
compensation if you make a purchase from one of our partners.

To Redeem Each Offer:

Click the “Shop Now” button to continue to the site, and the
discount will
automatically be applied.

Offer Terms and Conditions:

Hello Fresh: Offer can only be used by new customers with qualifying
auto-renewing subscription purchase or once for customers with an
account that
was deactivated over 270 days prior to redemption. Offer expires 77 days
after
offer purchase at 11:59 PM ET. Take 50% off your first box and 10% off
the next
8 boxes, including free shipping on the first box. Discounts vary for
other meal
plans and sizes. Offer not valid on premiums, meal upgrades, add-ons,
taxes or
shipping fees. May not be combined with gift cards or any other
promotion. No
cash value. Void outside the U.S. and where prohibited. Offer cannot be
sold or
otherwise bartered. Hellofresh has the right to end or modify any offer
at any
time. Additional restrictions may apply. See
https://www.hellofresh.com/about/termsandconditions for more details.

Weight Watchers: Discount based on Wegovy cash-pay standard price of
$499 in
August 2025. Offer ends 3/31/26. Wegovy delivered through Novocare
Pharmacy.
Novo Nordisk is offering self-paying patients who are new to Wegovy
their first
two fills of medicine for $199 through March 31, 2026. Offer only
applies to
0.25 mg and 0.5 mg single dose prefilled pens. For subsequent months,
self-pay
patients will pay $349 per month. Patients enrolled in government-funded
healthcare programs are not eligible for this offer. 28-day supply of
Wegovy is
equivalent to 1 month of treatment. Prescriptions must be ordered by
3/31/26 and
delivered by 4/30/2026 to be eligible. Shipping costs not included. WW
Clinic
membership fee required. This ad has not been reviewed or endorsed by
NovoNordisk.

Noom: Valid for new customers only.

If you want to unsubscribe from our mailing list, unsubscribe
https://click.offers.adp.com/u/un.php?par=ehULVDapbH_518928_120067_$sid$&_esuh=_11_a66c30dfe7e4d8798a7cf627c3e96887b68e00e8f899943f3f1889ee780044f9