Subject: Your Account is Extremely Delinquent
From: "Upgrade" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2026 20:56:33 +0000

Your account requires your immediate attention in order to avoid
charge-off.  

      Upgrade     96
( https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/0Siq6r6hA4lXCaYXMSk4pg~~/AAQRxRA~/ExoakGO7KzdVNGYugC3dL7j6fhte6N0pGPZggusC347LlV1FMCcoWhzDcwACd8gdva9Q71n6Ts-U3tiUJ8fDSZ7S5EyUxGHEPSF3bYI71WU~ )

Hi
Timothy,
Your Upgrade account 320794403 requires
your immediate attention in order to avoid charge-off. Your
account is now 98 days past due
in the amount of $3,183.56.   Charged
off accounts are reported to the credit bureaus and stay on your
credit report for 7 years. They can have a serious negative
impact on your credit score and your ability to obtain credit in
the future.   Contact us before
March  8, 2026 to make arrangements or
schedule a payment and avoid this irreversible status. We may
have options to get you back on track.We can be reached at: (844)
334-3551.  

Schedule A Payment (
https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/J2AP_8XQIFoTAyo3ApImEg~~/AAQRxRA~/n36M7qtvFE7KsykLh01tdo1HGr90pAxVDHYmAumrT-vjXVexlR_puRKIkmKJN0aY-U6sjYo1_O2YF6TaIRZAgc6MWmaNJ5AwwrNidgLX1Oefn21FDouSPqp6_nTw5rIPZDBT3NPTV2Up8kUDWHcY8uiSpockDnWRxZu43fmFeB9rfb6gMqmLTneObJvIUVL3_T_L9-DUY0jP8Uehqk7ZF6WPBAtVqiGyKnQnf9tIao-G3o8Ea9xQQcMa0X1IwmjdsDBmCHyv4bxjcx8N5yGl1A~~
)     
  Thanks,
The Upgrade Team                  If you have questions, we're
here to help.    [email-masked] | (844) 334-3551 (
tel:(844)334-3551 )    Monday - Friday: 5am - 7pm • Weekends: 6am
- 5pm PT                 
 IMPORTANT NOTICE: Late
payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account will
be reported to the credit bureaus.

 THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A
DEBT COLLECTOR. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT, AND ANY
INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.

     Please do not reply
directly to this message as it was sent from an unattended
mailbox.    This email was sent to
[email-masked] ( # ) based on your
communication preferences.       Upgrade      Upgrade is located
at 275 Battery Street, 23rd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94111    ©
2026 Upgrade, Inc. All rights
reserved.     Privacy Policy ( https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/FjUeHThLQqQofTElP_UCMA~~/AAQRxRA~/xmZVTCRS2FyCHcdX-EDZaOjgo7S1dc8YYVheAoAi-i-fMVoEEB3ELfrjIzhYuonsA9-DdhC-Wvz9W6iGYsuV68I2ebuyV4oe3soWZy7k27DIK87SdGU9ESxpXP_GPZKL )
| Terms of Use 
( https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/L3w2br8IQCZwuvrzamiKTw~~/AAQRxRA~/qLSP20suAOFWbsxWV4M6tA1McUhKpG9NhQAKLlGZ9bc6OtNGsUxh9Oqyl4q9yPAbXLtozkRRLvt_OrPBmfA7fg-hfrGWLcu7DDttYjfNCUNhHmKz2Q-4_5HBZZQCwGyDyuY7yethLjAZcDgOWSWFAw2S0IKBqbhDkDBcbxj3IMw~ )
Equal Housing Lender     
PL_DPD_day98