Subject: Give the gift of WHOOP with Chase Sapphire®
From: WHOOP <[email-masked]>
To: TJ Bourdeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2026 17:00:28 +0000

A smarter way to help them reach their goals 

 

 

 <https://www.whoop.com> 

 <https://join.whoop.com/us/en/gift/>
 <https://join.whoop.com/us/en/gift/>

This Valentine's Day, enjoy exclusive offers and give the gift of WHOOP using 
your Chase Sapphire card.

Get one year of WHOOP Life with Chase Sapphire Reserve

 <https://join.whoop.com/us/en/gift/>

 Receive a statement credit for $359 when you use your Sapphire Reserve card 
to purchase a WHOOP Life Membership Annual Plan onwhoop.com <http://whoop.com/> 
by 5/12/26. Activation required 
<https://secure.chase.com/web/auth/nav?navKey=reviewMerchantOffers&jp_cmp=of/WhoopOffer/Whoop/Offer>
 on your Chase account.  

 For details, please see terms and conditions. 

GIFT WHOOP LIFE  <https://join.whoop.com/us/en/gift/>
GIFT WHOOP LIFE  <https://join.whoop.com/us/en/gift/>

Get $100 toward WHOOP with Chase Sapphire Preferred

 <https://join.whoop.com/us/en/gift/>

 Receive a statement credit for $100 when you use your Sapphire Preferred card 
to purchase any WHOOP Membership onwhoop.com <http://whoop.com/> by 5/12/26. 
Activation required 
<https://secure.chase.com/web/auth/nav?navKey=reviewMerchantOffers&jp_cmp=of/WhoopOffer/Whoop/Offer>
 on your Chase account.  

For details, please see terms and conditions. 

EXPLORE MEMBERSHIPS  <https://join.whoop.com/us/en/gift/>
EXPLORE MEMBERSHIPS  <https://join.whoop.com/us/en/gift/>

Reserve:

Offer expires 5/12/2026. Offer valid one time only. Offer only valid on 
purchase made directly with the merchant. Offer valid online only at WHOOP.com. 
Offer not valid on purchase made using third-party services, delivery services, 
or a third-party payment account (e.g., buy now pay later). Offer only valid on 
U.S. purchase. It is possible that the merchant may split your purchase into 
multiple transactions. Offer redemption awarded as statement credit on the 
first qualifying transaction amount. Payment must be made on or before 
5/12/2026. 

Preferred:

Offer expires 5/12/2026. Offer valid one time only. Offer only valid on 
purchase made directly with the merchant. Members currently on a WHOOP Peak 
trial must convert to an annual membership before 5/12/26. Offer valid online 
only at WHOOP.com. Offer not valid on purchase made using third-party services, 
delivery services, or a third-party payment account (e.g., buy now pay later). 
Members currently on a WHOOP Peak trial must convert to an annual membership 
before 5/12/2026. Offer only valid on U.S. purchase. It is possible that the 
merchant may split your purchase into multiple transactions. Offer redemption 
awarded as statement credit on the first qualifying transaction amount. Payment 
must be made on or before 5/12/2026. 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/mq6SYDGkdgSRKzhSMzdyeaOBzkWzx0YtWlzT7GtoY5uC_RF6veWoyK0WzMGOxr80zKskik1U5bM2oC4EiarUuOaC04jFPhmsBDqC52wuAsduXqbsN8Wen3cSx-8mClnZbgJtNfpKEl3R3yAgVhqQ0g63G-Uq50SswJUbYOhZ8UTX4h672Pl_O0nZGCZBfJuY0mQQjVcQHCb88ukU4rlRCw4Rad8L9AC38F2m/8_0STxO9lvEjTFeHjG5VCJLeMwLXKV_f/17>

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF> 

  

WHOOP, Inc.

ONE KENMORE SQ, BOSTON, MA 02215, UNITED STATES
 <https://www.whoop.com> 

UNSUBSCRIBE 
<https://links.prod.whoop.com/s/cu/mq6SYDGkdgSRKzhSMzdyeaOBzkWzx0YtWlzT7GtoY5uC_RF6veWoyK0WzMGOxr80zKskik1U5bM2oC4EiarUuOaC04jFPhmsBDqC52wuAsduXqbsN8Wen3cSx-8mClnZbgJtNfpKEl3R3yAgVhqQ0g63G-Uq50SswJUbYOhZ8UTX4h672Pl_O0nZGCZBfJuY0mQQjVcQHCb88ukU4rlRCw4Rad8L9AC38F2m/8_0STxO9lvEjTFeHjG5VCJLeMwLXKV_f/17>

 <https://www.instagram.com/whoop>  <https://www.twitter.com/whoop>  
<https://www.tiktok.com/@whoop>  <https://www.youtube.com/whoop>  
<https://link.chtbl.com/GHWErobF>