Subject: Timothy, American Express invites you to provide your feedback
From: American Express <[email-masked]>
To: Timothy J Bourdeau Ii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2026 13:14:01 -0700 (MST)
List-Id: <73373f77ee800628b8ad859d4b6af399548478cc.feedbackemail.americanexpress.com>

Hello Timothy

As we strive to bring you the best experience, American Express would
appreciate your feedback on recent communications we sent concerning your past
due account.

Do you recall receiving email and or text messages regarding this matter
within the last 30 days?

Yes
<https://feedback.americanexpress.com/jfe/form/SV_6KXITKNBDzJts7s?Q_DL=gfkOgarAQyXar0s_6KXITKNBDzJts7s_CTR_3lEzgBeZz3DWhfE&Q_CHL=email&Star=1&Q_PopulateResponse=%7B%22QID26%22%3A%224%22%7D>
No
<https://feedback.americanexpress.com/jfe/form/SV_6KXITKNBDzJts7s?Q_DL=gfkOgarAQyXar0s_6KXITKNBDzJts7s_CTR_3lEzgBeZz3DWhfE&Q_CHL=email&Star=2&Q_PopulateResponse=%7B%22QID26%22%3A%225%22%7D>
Please note an independent research company is administering this survey on
behalf of American Express. Please be advised that you will not be asked to
provide any personal information during the survey. We appreciate your
participation and encourage an early response, as the survey is only open for a
limited time.

Do not reply to this e-mail. This customer service e-mail was sent to you by
American Express. You may receive customer service e-mails even if you have
unsubscribed from marketing e-mails from American Express.

This survey is not a formal complaint channel. The information you provide in
this survey will not be used to investigate a specific complaint. If you wish
to make a complaint, contact customer service to speak with a customer care
professional.

Contact Customer Service <https://www.americanexpress.com/us/> |  View our
Privacy Statement
<https://www.americanexpress.com/us/content/legal-disclosures/online-privacy-statement.html?vgnextchannel=9823f30b6b1ca110VgnVCM100000defaad94RCRD&us_nu=footer>
|Opt Out
<https://aexpfeedback.ca1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ac4INsjAfCcflkh&EDR=[email-masked]&Q_Language=EN&COUNTRY=US&Language=EN&Q_SURVEY=CREDIGIT&gen_no=349992553377973&ENCRYPT_CODE=20260400950011520>

This email was sent to [email-masked].

American Express Customer Service Department
P.O. Box 981535 | El Paso, TX 79998-1535

©2021 American Express Company. All rights reserved.