Subject: A message of gratitude and reflection from President Law
From: "Office of the President" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2026 09:31:28 -0600

https://click.advance.usf.edu/?qs=eyJkZWtJZCI6ImVlYjMwZmJmLWNhYjgtNGEyMC1hZDFlLWE4MDdiMjFiN2ZkMyIsImRla1ZlcnNpb24iOjEsIml2Ijoib1d3QVFUVWZ5TmdQSUpweXN1VC9Sdz09IiwiY2lwaGVyVGV4dCI6IjdnRXh6M1M0WTBVdnVIaVVNTlo2VWRPL1JHQURzcG5kWWUzcStxWkZoK1VBSGdOVk1YQi92NDBMdUVIYmxoM3cxSHozVGFSMWxIOHJsUXVTLytIbHpZbVZObThlcUNXYW9Xd0FRVFVmeU5nUElKcHlzdVQvUnc9PSIsImF1dGhUYWciOiJLNVVMa3YvaDVjMkpsVFp2SHFnbG1nPT0ifQ%3D%3D 
View this email as a web page. 

Dear USF community:

As I prepare to step away from my role as president of our great university at the end of this week, I am filled with pride and gratitude for all that we have accomplished. When I first arrived on campus as an employee and student in the 1960s, this was a small commuter school. Today, USF is one of the nation&rsquo;s leading public research universities and a member of the prestigious Association of American Universities.

That kind of transformation is extremely rare in higher education, especially this quickly, and it hasn&rsquo;t happened by accident. Our university has continued to flourish thanks to the dedication and talent of our faculty, staff, students and alumni, and the generosity of our donors. I also am forever grateful to the Board of Trustees, the Florida Board of Governors and our elected officials for their unwavering confidence in USF, and our many public and private partners who have collaborated with us to address challenges and seize opportunities. Their support has been instrumental in helping our students thrive and in expanding USF&rsquo;s impact throughout our region and the state.

USF is on an incredible trajectory, and I know it will continue to climb under the stewardship of Dr. Moez Limayem, whose first day on campus as president will be Feb. 17. He will bring proven experience as a university leader; extensive knowledge of USF, the Tampa Bay region and higher education in Florida; and a deep commitment to the success of our students, faculty and staff.

USF has been my passion for more than 40 years, and I credit much of my own personal and professional success to how this university has helped shape my life. The opportunity to be the first alum to serve as president over the past 4 &frac12; years has been both humbling and inspiring. Working alongside our world-class faculty and staff, and witnessing the growth, resilience and achievements of our students, has been an absolute privilege. I was pleased to share more of my reflections on my tenure as president and how the university has changed over the years in a new episode of Inside USF: The Podcast, which is available 
https://click.advance.usf.edu/?qs=eyJkZWtJZCI6IjQ5YjdjZTY0LWVkMGYtNDRiMC1iNTA3LTBkMzI4NTUzMzk1NyIsImRla1ZlcnNpb24iOjEsIml2Ijoic3hlYlpUTStnSFZqVDhKNWdpZ3pSZz09IiwiY2lwaGVyVGV4dCI6IktoZ3NwY3c1M3NpTzZXMHJWRzZzSnJ0V1VpRjc3WW4rN1JsMTk0TXJvTXFLZUpndU1UclEzZkthV1R3aUxzY1VyZnBiQTArdjJtZTd4ekNsaHlISDN5cUVQdHZDZnF0YXN4ZWJaVE0rZ0hWalQ4SjVnaWd6Umc9PSIsImF1dGhUYWciOiJ1OGN3cFljaHg5OHFoRDdid242cldnPT0ifQ%3D%3D 
here . 

Thank you for your trust, your support and your dedication to our university. I have tremendous confidence in the future of USF, and I can&rsquo;t wait to see what&rsquo;s next.

As always, Go Bulls!

Rhea Law

President

 

 University of South Florida

4202 East Fowler Avenue, ALC100 Tampa, FL 33620, United States

https://click.advance.usf.edu/?qs=eyJkZWtJZCI6ImIwMzc0NzNlLWIyYmMtNDczOC1hM2FhLWYwMGI5N2VhNTQyZSIsImRla1ZlcnNpb24iOjEsIml2IjoiNERNeWNycG5QS284KzEyWHRna2hzZz09IiwiY2lwaGVyVGV4dCI6IkFkeXZ5U2llR0c5eVF6VXRUY3BoK0FJc095OGc2d1Q1YlZESStUanlwU0xzMnlaRXBmcTV0MVc5YjJWYkRBbGhtNGszcDc1WDRsNzJ0cWNLODJPZTNEVDdqdEVFemJ4TzRETXljcnBuUEtvOCsxMlh0Z2toc2c9PSIsImF1dGhUYWciOiI5cmFuQ3ZOam50dzArNDdSQk0yOFRnPT0ifQ%3D%3D 
Privacy Policy  | 
https://click.advance.usf.edu/?qs=eyJkZWtJZCI6ImZmNzA4MmFmLTBjZTYtNDM0Mi1hOTE3LTdiYjczNzVkYTU5MiIsImRla1ZlcnNpb24iOjEsIml2IjoicFRBTE02Mml5amVQK2J3eVNNVms2QT09IiwiY2lwaGVyVGV4dCI6IjA0MjlhV0gvUVpjTytmVEszRDIwWjNOVVZMeWMzclR6b1owcnBMMjdjNjBHODJhQ2NrUU41VTE5WnFoVnFjcjRMakg3STQvMGloRldhVlFZWDRpQUkweWVOYWxwWTlDWXBUQUxNNjJpeWplUCtid3lTTVZrNkE9PSIsImF1dGhUYWciOiJWbWxVR0YrSWdDTk1ualdwYVdQUW1BPT0ifQ%3D%3D 
Nonprofit Disclosures  | 
https://click.advance.usf.edu/?qs=eyJkZWtJZCI6Ijk4ODI0NzM0LTkxMDYtNGJkMC04ODA2LTU3OTc3ODk1Y2NmNiIsImRla1ZlcnNpb24iOjEsIml2IjoidzB3L3ZwUW5HcTR2bUlkNGZ4YUovQT09IiwiY2lwaGVyVGV4dCI6IlZXTllsY3Z3MDFtL256eEduSW5jeVFqMm9YRkRUanlTQk00WFBjNGx0T2lkZnpEeTlzN1dBcjdSMGh6YVBIRFNxaE1Gb1FpRlFjM3c1bHFMaHliU3hSanJ6STlyNkhFemJlTUxGc05NUDc2VUp4cXVMNWlIZUg4V2lmdz0iLCJhdXRoVGFnIjoiaHliU3hSanJ6STlyNkhFemJlTUxGZz09In0%3D 
Unsubscribe