Subject: Re: Contact form submission
From: Freedom Diagnostics <[email-masked]>
To: TJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2026 20:34:11 -0500

Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to assist you.

Our turnaround time is 24-48 hours after we receive the sample to the lab.
We would need one vial. If endotoxins are being requested we would ask you
to send an additional vial.

We can perform the following on research use only peptides:

● Purity & Identification - $200.00 This test uses HPLC and/or Mass
Spectrometry to confirm the identity of your peptide and determine its
chemical purity. It ensures your peptide is correctly synthesized and free
of major impurities.

● Endotoxins - $175.00 Endotoxin testing determines whether bacterial
endotoxins are present in your sample. This is critical if your peptide
will be used in cell culture or in vivo experiments.

● Net Peptide Content - $25 bundled with Purity & ID. This test quantifies
the actual amount of peptide present, excluding water, salts, or
counterions. It provides an accurate basis for dosing in experimental
settings.

If you'd like to move forward, I’d be happy to send over our intake form or
arrange for a team member to connect with you directly to answer any
questions you may have.

On Sat, Feb 7, 2026 at 9:51 AM TJ <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>
> *Name:*
> TJ
>
> *Email:*
> [email-masked]
>
> *Message:*
> I’m looking at getting ID and purity testing on some peptides and was
> wondering about your pricing?
>
> View in dashboard
> <https://freedomdiagnosticstesting.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=jetpack-forms-admin#/responses?status=inbox&r=10072>
>
> Time: February 7, 2026 at 2:51 pm
> IP Address:  172.56.100.63
> <https://jetpack.com/redirect/?source=ip-lookup&path=172.56.100.63>
> Browser: Safari (Mobile)
>
> Source URL: https://freedomdiagnosticstesting.com/contact-1/
>
> Mark as spam
> <https://freedomdiagnosticstesting.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=jetpack-forms-admin#/responses?status=inbox&r=10072&mark_as_spam>
>
> Sent by an unverified visitor to your site.
> Powered by Jetpack Forms
> <https://jetpack.com/forms/?utm_source=jetpack-forms&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=form-submissions>
>
>

-- 

*Freedom Diagnostics LLC*

✉️ [email-masked]

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This message contains confidential information intended for the named
recipients and may include proprietary, privileged, or HIPAA-protected
information. Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying is prohibited. If
received in error, please notify us immediately and delete this message.

*LEGAL DISCLAIMER:*
This communication is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, do not copy or share this message. Please delete it and
notify us promptly.